What are you asking for for Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A kettle a toaster & a microwave 😀 haha how sad is that! Get the keys to my first flat in January & I need these 3 things!! My mum just laughed and said her & my dad were getting me them anyway lol!! And my mum got me the most beautiful pair of heeled boots today for my birthday (12th of dec) but other than that I don't know :( I don't care about myself really just love spending money & time on my family :) best present!!

Sarah xx

I want some good knee high waterproof boots for walking the dog - fed up of getting soaked!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

On my list is a Michael kors watch rose gold one x
Ipad
And some more daisy dot x
And anything else he wants to get me x

But don't think ill get any because we are saving up for our spends for florida next halloween :)
So cant moan really x

No idea what I want really hmm....
Shellac lamp&products will do nicely though!
And some perfume other then that I have no idea ... But all I'm doing is spending all my last pennies on everyone else and I'm meant to be learning to drive but not one lesson yet 😁😁 (sisters brought my provisional and gave it me early so I can learn) xx

I'm asking for amazon vouchers off everyone, because I want to buy a Samsung tablet. I get the feeling though that my dad will probably buy me that.

All I want for Christmas is happy kids :) watching their faces light up when they get up in the morning to see their stockings is worth me going without for! (Although if anyone wants to buy me a bottle of wine or two I won't complain!). :)

I know!!! I just don't like the gap between my front teeth, and that was the quote! I was offered interest free monthly payments. They must have seen me coming.

a midline diastema is a sign of money ;-)

eyelash extension course, brow course and perfume please

Dodger off hollyoaks ...... Pretty please 😋

Laura x

I never want anything for Christmas; it's not that I have lots, it's just I've never been someone that wanted stuff! I'm just happy to have the time off!

I would like good health for Xmas day. Almost every flipping Xmas I'm poorly! I end up trying to put a brave face on for the kids and everyone when all I really want is my bed!

Fingers crossed for you Waffle:hug:

Fingers crossed for you Waffle:hug:

Ah thank you. My family have said they're wrapping me in cotton wool from December 15th haha

I have asked for a Nail Trainer:D

I'm getting a new

Sorry hit the send button by mistake( having a senior moment)
Anyway he's getting me a new Louis Vuitton bag. We're going shopping today yay!

A fat purse and a thin body.
Somehow I think I will get it the other way around lol

I put so much effort into everyone else's gifts that I never think what I want but this thread has got me thinking.... Hmmm, ill update when I've decided :D

I've asked for a years gym membership and a pair of diamond earrings!

Humbug..... unless I go away I am bored senseless with Christmas and New year. I usually disappear to somewhere warm.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back