What are you asking for for Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humbug..... unless I go away I am bored senseless with Christmas and New year. I usually disappear to somewhere warm.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What an old Scrooge! Lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

There is one thing I would love and it would make my Christmas ( besides all of the peace and goodwill to everyone and all to be safe/ happy etc lol ) that's for my boyfriend to propose to me already it's been 5 years about time to commit me thinks lol xx

I want a custom built nail polish rack ♡

I'm hoping for a new efile from CN, onesie, new coat, love some uggs, silly xmas jumper, pj, MK bag and little bits...

Here's hoping santas generous :biggrin:

There is one thing I would love and it would make my Christmas ( besides all of the peace and goodwill to everyone and all to be safe/ happy etc lol ) that's for my boyfriend to propose to me already it's been 5 years about time to commit me thinks lol xx

Lol I'm hoping for the same thing. It's been 5 years already, I'm probably going to be waiting another 5 lol x

[QUOTE=Nails

Me too :) 6 years I've waited x

Nails Me too :) 6 years I've waited x[/quote said:
It drives me insane. Im not a patient woman. Why do we have no control. If I had the balls I would propose to him. I think he wants to make sure its all perfect. He is a worrier!! Xx good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know exactly what you mean.
I think my o.h. Is afraid I might say yes lol x

I havn't got a clue!

But what I do know is that I'm really, really looking forward to Christmas this year after being less than interested for the last two years. I'm actually feeling a tiny bit excited already. :D

After my Christmas day shift I have three days off, so it actually feels like a proper Christmas break too.

I'm getting gelish lamp so excited I have an amazing man that is giving me it early so I can use for the Christimas rush :)

I want a MacBook Pro and Ben Cohen! ;-)

I want a MacBook Pro and Ben Cohen! ;-)

He lives around the corner from me. It's getting very tiring going out in high heels, full face of make up and swanky clothes! !!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back