What do you think of my first extension fitting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many bonds x

125 couldn't fit anymore lol xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle

Looks fab was she a model? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Chantelle

Thats it! Im ordering sjk for my next lady! Itnever looks anything but faultless hair.

Well done on your fitting did you enjoy it?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah loved it. I do cold fusion but haven't done them for ages because I didn't feel comfortable doing them xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle

Oh me too, I dont like the loof machine, its too tempramental! I did a refresher in micro ring & bonded recently to get out there thou its made me see the benefit of a cold fusion bond.. but I just believe its a technology based service ie the machine should do the work, hopefully the great lengths type multisonic machine will be reproduced over the next couple of years and made available, u til then I keep my regulars (who love it) but dont advertise it

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it looks great on you.hair extension is something that need care when you select it because it is most important that whether hair extension suits you or not that matters a lot.

Can I asked who you trained with? Im booked in to train with Belle next month and after reading some of the reviews on here i'am panicking :-(

I trained with connect 2 hair xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle
That looks real lush and thick ! I use sjk they are great x

Latest posts

Back