What is everyone's preferred make for colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna do that colour correction course, but i didn't get on with Matrix,wish i had they have great training.Would i still benifit doing the course even though i use a different colour company? xx:Love:

I was gonna do that colour correction course, but i didn't get on with Matrix,wish i had they have great training.Would i still benifit doing the course even though i use a different colour company? xx:Love:

To me it explained a lot about the science behind colour, the underlying pigments and what to look out for to help you choose the right colour because as we all know it's not as easy as you put that colour on and get that exact colour, although matrix isn't far off :) I use everything I learnt from that course with every client and consultation. Best thing I ever did and now my colour client base is amazing and they all trust me as I give them the truth

Go for it :) x

Sorry to but in but I really want to use matrix c olours ad I used and did a few training courses when I worked in a salon ...I'm mobile now and just wondered how I go about purchasing them as the wholesale I use dont supply them x

There is a lot of matrix users on here! If you like matrix, you might want to try their big brother, Redken.
They are all owned by the same company so the numbering/lettering system is the same, but Redken colour is amazing quality, and gets all the groundbreaking technology first. Shades EQ is the best semi/quasi on the market.

To me it explained a lot about the science behind colour, the underlying pigments and what to look out for to help you choose the right colour because as we all know it's not as easy as you put that colour on and get that exact colour, although matrix isn't far off :) I use everything I learnt from that course with every client and consultation. Best thing I ever did and now my colour client base is amazing and they all trust me as I give them the truth

Go for it :) x
Thanks, think i'll try and get on their June course.xx:green:

Love matrix, tried everyone else literally lol but once I found matrix I never looked back it's so easy, I have got to say I thought I was a confident and competent colourist untill I went on the matrix colour correction course, now I understand colour 100% possibly one of the best courses I've ever been on. The happy hours are fab but they ate only free to matrix users so you might have to register with a rep first and they are held at the wholesalers as far as I'm aware I go to EWD, just did the blondes couple of weeks ago,
Now I need to stop trying to convince everyone to go blonde!!! Lol

By the way bluerinse where abouts are you based I think we may be neighbour's lol x

great advice im going to have a look at them courses again i think id love to do one before i start my level 3 because by sounds of it i will learn a lot thankyou cant wait to get it sorted x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I LOVE L'Oreal Professional, will always use there colors, but I've been starting to use Redken at home, and quite impressed! Amazing colors, but not a fan of the Shades EQ, having problems with it!

I LOVE L'Oreal Professional, will always use there colors, but I've been starting to use Redken at home, and quite impressed! Amazing colors, but not a fan of the Shades EQ, having problems with it!

well looking online at matrix the colour range looks very impressive that and the comments on here has swayed me slightly and the courses look amazing x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Wella KP for me :)

Oh gosh Sorry you didn't get on with MATRIX but can I ask what was it you didn't get on with? I must admit everything I learnt from the colour correction course I could spin Into any Colour house as it is more about the way you choose a colour and the desired result than The specific colour brand, yes ok matrix will reach you in there products but to be honest you could use the info they give and use the equivalent in another brand

Hth xx

Latest posts

Back