Can being a mobile nail technician be a good earner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh blummin heck, this IPad is a nightmare. I was meant to say business skills can be hard..not a complete mystery or whatever it says! It auto corrects and puts words in (thinks it knows better!)
:)

Hello

New to this, want as much advice as poss. Setting up mobile as nail technician, also going to do waxing, tanning, eye lash extensions, brow shaping etc.

Can this be a good money earner if obviously done properly?
On average how many customers you have a day (I know everyones different but I mean do any of you have weeks where the money doesn't really come in due to Jack of custom?)
Which treatments are your most popular, biggest earner?
Have you found advertising in different ways bring more custom in?

Thanks
:lol:

Hi I know this is a really old post but Tiffany I just wondered how you have got on? :) x

Hi I know this is a really old post but Tiffany I just wondered how you have got on? :) x

I suspect it didn't go too well....the last time Tiffany logged on was 8th November 2011 :p

I suspect it didn't go too well....the last time Tiffany logged on was 8th November 2011 :p

Lets all be glass half full... Tiffany got so busy that she hasn't had the time to come back on since 8th Nov 2011 :D :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back