Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked too lol. Didn't expect who it is though..

Mmmm a clue mm ... mmmmmm !!!

I also had a little google and now I think I know!

I used to watch Eastbenders religiously, but got so busy with work that I realised I seriously had better things to do. But I do like to know what's going on without having to watch it, so I'm going to be following this thread !

Ha ha doesn't look like you'll find out anything here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha doesn't look like you'll find out anything here.

Unfortunatley for you, and for me, I just have !

It's not Joey! I think he just leaves haha

Sarah xx

Joey doesn't really have a role anymore to be fair.... I mean what purpose does he serve. He's really simple and even his ability to be eye candy is do I is diminishing by the day! I'm tired of him..... Taxi!!!

Joey doesn't really have a role anymore to be fair.... I mean what purpose does he serve. He's really simple and even his ability to be eye candy is do I is diminishing by the day! I'm tired of him..... Taxi!!!

Ha ha... hope a few more disappear as well. ..poppy, fatz, denny, dexter's dad...ooh and dexter while we're at it. .. abbey, dot, Phil, Max, Alice,.............get my point! Ha ha

Who's Joyey ? I'm going to have to watch it and waste time... doh !!

Doesn't sound worth the while for Joey !

I think it's Alice who kills Michael once she realises he's been using her. She'll tell her brother Joey and to protect her he'll suggest they leave the square.

I think it's Alice who kills Michael once she realises he's been using her. She'll tell her brother Joey and to protect her he'll suggest they leave the square.

Yep, I agree!

Ooooohhh I can't wait :D

I think Alice will kill him too

Bugger..... Now you ladies have me wondering so I'm off to Google too ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think Alice will go to kill Janine but her brother will find them fighting or something. He will try to stop Janine but ends up killing her or Alice kills her and he covers it up to protect Alice.

Then it will be Christmas when the truth comes out and that is the Christmas dumph dumph etc

I think Michael will talk his way out of it and say that Alice was stalking him or something.

OR. Janine doesn't die and Michael is the hero in saving Janine so that she has him back.

It was all over the sun tv guide who dies....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did anyone not see the advert on BBC one last night?? ALMOST tells all ;) excited for Thursday I am a GEEK haha

Sarah xx

Omg omg omg omg omg :eek:

Last night Michael was proper creepy. And what was with the music at janines lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

The exorcist theme time?????!!' Eastenders is turning into a horror film now!

Latest posts

Back