Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was wierd and the music playing when he was stood with the coffee.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

That bloke is a nutter.

My , life is so sad at he moment, I had to catch up with eastbenders on iPlayer, so am up to date now !!

Sorry only wondered what happened with alice and posted outta excitement, then read the whole topic.

I didn't see the trailer, so didn't see Michael on the floor. OMG i didn't see that one coming!
Are Alice and Janine going to get found out and who will get the blame?

I reckon in real life you'd be claiming self defence but this is soapland so its bound to be ridiculous lol.

I think Alice will get the blame.
When I saw it I just thought 'oh Janine has killed another of her husbands' it was all very dramatic tho :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did anybody not see the little sly eye janine did when she was on the floor holding michael when the police walked in? She gave another quick stab, but because alice did the first one she thinks its her..........oooooooo dont you love the soaps :) xx

Did anybody not see the little sly eye janine did when she was on the floor holding michael when the police walked in? She gave another quick stab, but because alice did the first one she thinks its her..........oooooooo dont you love the soaps :) xx

I certainly did Mommabear, ... As If Michael was ever gonna get one over Janine ... so that's husband no 2 killed off ... And Alice to blame ... !!!
Wonder when Alice will realise ??? when they say she stabbed him twice .. ??

.... But I'm waiting to see what the deal is with Sam and the whole kidney transplant thing ... (not read or seen anything) ... But I think he's got another family ... And he came back just for the kidney as he either didn't want to put them through op or wasn't a match ... Theres more to this one surely ..., !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Got a few recorded so can't wait to catch up now :) last one I saw was creepy music lol!

But I'm waiting to see what the deal is with Sam and the whole kidney transplant thing ... (not read or seen anything) ... But I think he's got another family ... And he came back just for the kidney as he either didn't want to put them through op or wasn't a match ... Theres more to this one surely ..., !!!!

Ooooo I didn't even think about this but it would be a good twist as that story line is kind of boring me... Carl also needs to go, and Kirsty, they bore me too lol! x

I certainly did Mommabear, ... As If Michael was ever gonna get one over Janine ... so that's husband no 2 killed off ... And Alice to blame ... !!!

.... But I'm waiting to see what the deal is with Sam and the whole kidney transplant thing ... (not read or seen anything) ... But I think he's got another family ... And he came back just for the kidney as he either didn't want to put them through op or wasn't a match ... Theres more to this one surely ..., !!!!

I was so thinking the same thing about Sam!! As soon as the story line about the kidney started I thought he'd come back just for that, he crawled back into their lives and trust to easy and quick to be genuine!! ( ooooo look at me getting all serious and believing it's real hahaha)

YES!! Definately, there has got to be more to the sam scenario than is being let on at the minute......we will see!

I must admit i did feel for janine at one point......michael was annoying me slightly, i wanted to punch the tv screen haha xx

I can't look, haven't caught up yet with watching it

I was so thinking the same thing about Sam!! As soon as the story line about the kidney started I thought he'd come back just for that, he crawled back into their lives and trust to easy and quick to be genuine!! ( ooooo look at me getting all serious and believing it's real hahaha)

.... What do you mean / of course it's real ... !!!!!

Lol ... Xxx

Oops sorry my mistake lol of course it's real!!! Must remember not to move to Walford haha

At one point when Michael was at scarlets door I did feel a bit sorry for him. For about 20 seconds. And not sure who mentioned them but kirsty & carl are being written out.

And Alfie and Peroxide are going too with a new family taking over. That will be where Danny Dyer comes in.

I did always hate Michael and he was always weird but Janine did wind him up something chronic! It's time she stopped getting away with murder but obviously Alice will get the blame.

Danny dyer is apparently some relation of shirleys & she's coming back soon so we'll find out what happened with her & Carl hopefully.

I must be the only person in Britain that felt sorry for michael when Janine was such a bitch about Scarlett, he brought her up for almost a year!! So annoying these soaps are sometimes lolol. My boyfriend said something about imagine that was real life everyone would move away there is at least ONE murder a year & drama drama drama constantly. A bit like Waterloo road, who in their right mind would go to that school haha. Gotta love the tv!!!

Sarah xx

Got a few recorded so can't wait to catch up now :) last one I saw was creepy music lol!

Ooooo I didn't even think about this but it would be a good twist as that story line is kind of boring me... Carl also needs to go, and Kirsty, they bore me too lol! x

I just wish EastEnders had been a bit more true to life when writing the diabetic kidney failure storyline as I often see people say its been boring...... My fiance has this condition and I found it really upsetting to see how the BBC portrayed it, I wish he could have got a new kidney that easily.... Hours of dialysis every week the real life... :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back