Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh what a b****!!!! Poor Alice:(

Sarah xx

Am I the only one who wants to give Janine a good hard slap in the mush......christ she's awful!!! Lol

Ahh what a b****!!!! Poor Alice:(

Sarah xx

Lol ...
I on the other hand think Janine is my guilty pleasure .... !!! ... Love seeing her in action .... Lol ... She gets away with murder - quite literally .... Lol ...
I'm not feeling that sorry for Alice - she was going to go through with OD'ing Janine - its only when Michael turned on alice that she switched sides .... !!!!

Bring on the Dyer ... Mmmm .... Lol ... Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Finally have caught up with it all, I love watching Janine in action too, she has balls of steel , but poor little Alice, we just knew she would go down for it.

I certainly did Mommabear, ... As If Michael was ever gonna get one over Janine ... so that's husband no 2 killed off ... And Alice to blame ... !!!
Wonder when Alice will realise ??? when they say she stabbed him twice .. ??

.... But I'm waiting to see what the deal is with Sam and the whole kidney transplant thing ... (not read or seen anything) ... But I think he's got another family ... And he came back just for the kidney as he either didn't want to put them through op or wasn't a match ... Theres more to this one surely ..., !!!!

Omg ... Iv just seen on info that Sam contemplates leaving .... !!!
(I'm still waiting for his other family to appear and that he came back just for the kidney) ....!!! ....
Let's watch this space .... Lol ... xxx

Xxxxx

Loving enders at the moment it had gone ridiculous but now its regaining it's former glory! !!

Who like me thought Alfie chasing Kat and getting her off the plane was so romantic ? Im a right sucker for a romance like that :Love:

My other half was shouting at the telly complaining that it'd never happen in real life lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it that impossible ?

We haven't watched it in years because I lost the will to live after Ronnie's daughter died after all that messing around! I swore I wouldn't waste my time again but since Danny dyer is joining on Christmas Day I know what I will be watching after my christmas dinner....don't get me wrong I can't stand him, it my husband that fancies him!! He loves Danny dyer and thinks he's hilarious so I'm sure we will get back into it next year just because of Danny dyer

My other half was shouting at the telly complaining that it'd never happen in real life lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol I was doing the same! They'd never let that happen.

We haven't watched it in years because I lost the will to live after Ronnie's daughter died after all that messing around! I swore I wouldn't waste my time again but since Danny dyer is joining on Christmas Day I know what I will be watching after my christmas dinner....don't get me wrong I can't stand him, it my husband that fancies him!! He loves Danny dyer and thinks he's hilarious so I'm sure we will get back into it next year just because of Danny dyer

I don't know how anyone can't like him, he's hilarious!

I don't know how anyone can't like him, he's hilarious!

Lol I just think he's too cockney & puts it on, it's almost like he goes home to his wife and speaks with a posh voice! He's funny on celebrity juice but I cringe when I watch his deadliest men programme

Lol I just think he's too cockney & puts it on, it's almost like he goes home to his wife and speaks with a posh voice! He's funny on celebrity juice but I cringe when I watch his deadliest men programme

Lol the deadliest men was the best, he was always scared!

Latest posts

Back