Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait hopefully will bring more clients as it's what most want!

Forgot my stamping polishes and plates but I'm lying on the sofa now lol

U really don't need anymore glitter!!! U have everything and more

U really don't need anymore glitter!!! U have everything and more
I'm happy with what I have now and think that's a decent selection for my clients (and me). Although I'm sitting with bare nails as I can't decide and don't like anything I try.
I'll try again tomorrow

Oh my. Those are beautiful. Need!

There was a pre order option yesterday

Sadly not today. I've just emailed them x

I'm happy with what I have now and think that's a decent selection for my clients (and me). Although I'm sitting with bare nails as I can't decide and don't like anything I try.
I'll try again tomorrow

Who am I kidding we can never have enough

Who was saying they paid for nunis Torres DVD and it was a waste of money??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465747924.155095.jpg

He's doing this now

Oh no...so tempted now! Did you get the lamp? I'd love to know what people think of the lamp.

The lamp is fabulous! So quick, looks gorgeous, and I love the sensor on it too so I don't actually have to turn it on each time my clients hands go in :)

I ordered a bunch of stuff last week. The first has arrived!! New brushes and dotting tools. LOVE THEM!!!!! Soooo sparkly!
Oooooo Jen where are these brushes from? I'm after some new dotting tools x

They are slowly coming
Gelish base and top for my stupid brittle nails, a couple of pigment powders and files!

Attachments

• 1465807784448.jpg
    1465807784448.jpg
    43.6 KB
I love this post. I too am a nailaholic/sparkle obsessed. You are all a bad influence. Lol. It's great seeing everyone's purchases. [emoji51]

I love it it's so exciting I'm contemplating doing another order lol

You can never have enough [emoji85] I've been online ordering more glitter and stamping plated this morning. Can't wait til they arrive

Latest posts

Back