Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No u need to copy the whole post not just the pic

Sweet Squared have the CND towels back in stock!!!

Thanks Hun. Aww I've not ordered on sweet squared for a bit. May need to go treat myself [emoji51].

Not as glitzy as most of yours but I've fallen back in love with silk and fiberglass wraps and The Edge had a 1/2 price offer on last week.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465835633.114698.jpg
its on this page

Thanks Hun. Aww I've not ordered on sweet squared for a bit. May need to go treat myself [emoji51].

I've been waiting ages for them to get the towel

Not as glitzy as most of yours but I've fallen back in love with silk and fiberglass wraps and The Edge had a 1/2 price offer on last week.

Do you find a lot of demand for the fibreglass wraps. I done them at college but I've never been asked for them by a client? [emoji5]️

Omg this is getting out of hand the other place that's taking pre orders is in America which one do we choose

Do you find a lot of demand for the fibreglass wraps. I done them at college but I've never been asked for them by a client? [emoji5]️

I didn't, but then I wasn't really offering them or talking about them.

A couple of months ago a friend wanted "nails on" for a long weekend but wanted them off straight after due to her job. She was thinking hard gels or L&P were her only way for extensions, I hate removing hard gels, especially after only 4-5 days!! So did her a set of tips and fiberglass, she didn't want them too long.

She absolutely loved how thin and natural they felt and looked and also how quick and easy they are to soak off. She has now come back for 3 more "on's and off's" her Mum and Mother in law now have silk overlays and one of her friends who struggled with gel polish now has silk overlays with gel polish on top and it lasts the 2 weeks for her whereas she said where she used to go it always used to chip and peel within 2-3 days when just applied to her natural nails.

I hadn't used the system for years, just for repairs. It just shows though that sometimes going back to basics can pay off!!

A couple of months ago a friend wanted "nails on" for a long weekend but wanted them off straight after due to her job. She was thinking hard gels or L&P were her only way for extensions, I hate removing hard gels, especially after only 4-5 days!! So did her a set of tips and fiberglass, she didn't want them too long.

She absolutely loved how thin and natural they felt and looked and also how quick and easy they are to soak off. She has now come back for 3 more "on's and off's" her Mum and Mother in law now have silk overlays and one of her friends who struggled with gel polish now has silk overlays with gel polish on top and it lasts the 2 weeks for her whereas she said where she used to go it always used to chip and peel within 2-3 days when just applied to her natural nails.

I hadn't used the system for years, just for repairs. It just shows though that sometimes going back to basics can pay off!!
I had silk extensions for years and loved them. They are my favourite extensions to wear.

That's great to hear. I had never heard of them til I went to college and we done them for a full block.
I've not actually thought about doing them for a quick fix.
I had a bridal party who had they're nails done and 1 of the bridesmaids was a nurse so she only wanted acrylics on for 2 days. The fibreglass wraps would have been ideal if I had remembered about them lol. As same with you I hate putting on l&p for a couple of days then removing them.

I use fibreglass/silk for repairs, and would probably also use them on natural nails. Personally I'm not a big fan of them as extensions just cos I don't find it as strong as l&p xxx

Playing around while hubby was watching football with my latest glitteraty nails delivery. They need to get back off holiday!!

Attachments

• 1465853650303.jpg
    1465853650303.jpg
    79.7 KB
Playing around while hubby was watching football with my latest glitteraty nails delivery. They need to get back off holiday!!
They're so pretty.....do you pick up your bead and then dip into your glitter before applying, or do you mix before application? X

Latest posts

Back