Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're so pretty.....do you pick up your bead and then dip into your glitter before applying, or do you mix before application? X
Aww thanks. Not really used chunky glitters before. I don't pre mix. On the blue ones I dipped my bead into the glitter then applied and on the other two put a thin layer of clear down then pressed the glitter in with my brush. Can't decide which way I prefer yet x

Aww thanks. Not really used chunky glitters before. I don't pre mix. On the blue ones I dipped my bead into the glitter then applied and on the other two put a thin layer of clear down then pressed the glitter in with my brush. Can't decide which way I prefer yet x
I like the 1st pic of the pink/silver, looks effective x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465905798.469841.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465905806.751919.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465905815.869321.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465905826.160072.jpg

Nail mail [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Can you use the Spa line alongside the Spamanicure line?

Do you mean use them together? No the heel therapy is a callus smoother where as the almond milk bath is for hands and for a premium service

image.png
Think I may have to get this

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466080813.435107.jpg
i love this thread and seeing everyone's goodies! I've been so restrained recently but finally caved and got some sent to myself...[emoji16][emoji5]️

Wish I'd waited until today tho as didn't realise s2 had the new lecente shapes so may have to do a cheeky wee second order! [emoji87]

So this whole mirror chrome nails is really causing some stir isn't it

I can't look anymore this page is just making me spend more money :p

I feel like I've not brought anything for ages (last Monday)

I was ordering some shellac last night and might have gotten a bit carried away :oops:

That must have taken lots of willpower LOL.

I wish it was willpower noodle I wish lol
It's been lack of dollar dollar [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I went ahead and got some that I didn't have already, so picked up another base and top cause they were on sale (yay!), Be Demure, magenta mischief, digital-teal, cake pop, beckoning begonia, sultry sunset, wildfire, desert poppy and a few others. It's just all to easy with my paypal linked to my account. I went ahead this am and deactivated my auto checkout ;):p:rolleyes:

I went ahead and got some that I didn't have already, so picked up another base and top cause they were on sale (yay!), Be Demure, magenta mischief, digital-teal, cake pop, beckoning begonia, sultry sunset, wildfire, desert poppy and a few others. It's just all to easy with my paypal linked to my account. I went ahead this am and deactivated my auto checkout ;):p:rolleyes:

My card is attached to my sweet squared account all I need is the security number and it's done too quick

Latest posts

Back