Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My CJP order! Can't wait to try! Also can't wait for them to restock the master monomer
image_zpscs9xy8it.jpeg

I was s
I just had the email about the new colours! So tempted to buy them along with a plate set as I have 15% off. Are there any moyou colours you recommend to have to hand?
I was so tempted to purchase the Columbus bundle (love the colours) and a couple other things. But I placed a couple orders on the weekend, so really trying to stop myself

Not sure if anyone had seen this/ or is interested in these

But they will be available from about 8ish tonight

Have you seen the Colour Shack store today?! Babbs has left a note saying she's had to shut up shop for a couple of days to catch up with last night's sales... she must be run off her feet!

Glad I got my order in last night! :)

Have you seen the Colour Shack store today?! Babbs has left a note saying she's had to shut up shop for a couple of days to catch up with last night's sales... she must be run off her feet!

Glad I got my order in last night! :)
Yeah shame I spoke to her last night and today, I think she is run a little ragged lol, but so glad for her.

I however was not as lucky as you :( I missed out, I've been sick and fell asleep and missed the 5 and 6g pots, and after all my recent spending just didn't have the money for the bigger pots. Super happy for you. Please swatch away and post for us what you do ;) x

image.jpeg
I need a block on my account haha

Yeah shame I spoke to her last night and today, I think she is run a little ragged lol, but so glad for her.

I however was not as lucky as you :( I missed out, I've been sick and fell asleep and missed the 5 and 6g pots, and after all my recent spending just didn't have the money for the bigger pots. Super happy for you. Please swatch away and post for us what you do ;) x

Delighted to see it paying off for Babbs, she's so lovely and she definitely deserves it :)

Really sorry to hear you missed out - I can't believe the storm they whipped up! I went for the 1g samples in the end, as they last me ages, and I figured that £8 was pretty much nothing after my other spending of late ;) They were posted earlier today, so fingers crossed I'll be swatching on Friday :)

Delighted to see it paying off for Babbs, she's so lovely and she definitely deserves it :)

Really sorry to hear you missed out - I can't believe the storm they whipped up! I went for the 1g samples in the end, as they last me ages, and I figured that £8 was pretty much nothing after my other spending of late ;) They were posted earlier today, so fingers crossed I'll be swatching on Friday :)
Ohhh that's exciting, I couldn't quite figure out if the 1g would be enough. I was tempted though but will keep that in mind for the future.

Very excited for your new nail mail! And swatches. I went ahead and ordered some boring stuff today just some pop sticks :eek:

I just had the email about the new colours! So tempted to buy them along with a plate set as I have 15% off. Are there any moyou colours you recommend to have to hand?
start with the monochrome bundle. black and white should be your first colors

The monochrome bundle is sold out :( I have a black and a silver coming with the plates

My CJP order! Can't wait to try! Also can't wait for them to restock the master monomer
image_zpscs9xy8it.jpeg
Nude is beautiful! Let us know what you think....

When is your order arriving?
not sure. still waiting for the tracking number. they don't send to PO boxes and guess were I get my mail?? of course it had to be a PO box!
my every step of dealing with moyou seems to hit on a obstacle or something!
anyway, found an alternative way today and they'll send out the items tomorrow!

The monochrome bundle is sold out :( I have a black and a silver coming with the plates
well whatever you buy, take their top coat too. normal topcoats aren't so good for stamping or so I hear

not sure. still waiting for the tracking number. they don't send to PO boxes and guess were I get my mail?? of course it had to be a PO box!
my every step of dealing with moyou seems to hit on a obstacle or something!
anyway, found an alternative way today and they'll send out the items tomorrow!
Oh nooo. At least their customer service is really good though, and they are not a nightmare to deal with.

Well fingers crossed they will arrive really soon so you can't post some swatches real soon.

I see some of my plates were mailed out day before yesterday so hopefully with my mail forwarder and all I'll have them next week, not sure when the other package will be sent though

well whatever you buy, take their top coat too. normal topcoats aren't so good for stamping or so I hear
I've only used my normal gel top coat as I use their full system and never had any problems

I've only used my normal gel top coat as I use their full system and never had any problems
Cinderella71 do you have any favorite plates from them?

Cinderella71 do you have any favorite plates from them?
I don't actually do a lot of stamping although I have lots of plates. I definitely prefer the larger plates as most of my clients and myself have longer nails.
I've never been asked for specifics eg palm trees, hearts etc. Floral, scrolls, abstract and the holy plates were popular for me and a clear stamper is great! I still find stamping a hit or miss and sometimes it's easier to use a good quality brush

I love Your posts, your work is amazing You are so talented :)

Latest posts

Back