Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well not nail mail but tan mail and make up mail for me. Spent a small fortune last night [emoji15]
I ordered RCMA foundation and blusher palettes, loose powder, Mally primer, color fx concealer, 2 double Z palettes and 2 litres of LDN : Skins tan.
Eating ASDA savers beans again for the rest of the month....

Well not nail mail but tan mail and make up mail for me. Spent a small fortune last night [emoji15]
I ordered RCMA foundation and blusher palettes, loose powder, Mally primer, color fx concealer, 2 double Z palettes and 2 litres of LDN : Skins tan.
Eating ASDA savers beans again for the rest of the month....

Your on a mad spending spree again

I've had a slightly spendy few days - currently waiting on INK's iLac trial kit and Fortify gel, a stamping mat, new stamper and a plate from Moyou London (you simply have to at 20% off don't you?!), and a set of 10 stamping plates from AliExpress. Also been charged for my second Madam Glam VIP box, but waiting for their matte top coat to come back into stock before ordering.

Last week I won a nail trainer on ebay that turned up today BUT I forgot I needed extra tips, so had to buy those earlier...

...and I got a Roo Beauty Cube last Thursday. :oops:

Oh - and I nearly forgot the BIG one! A holiday to Orlando in September :D

That's them all colour popped and love it so far. Completely opaque with a thin layer, self levelling yet it stays where you put it. I don't need to file after I applied it. I used the master monomer for all of the powders and have to say I'm very impressed so far
Oh bugger I just spent a fortune on CJP ... I blame you Ciderella! Sooo excited to try it, I didn't bother with the trial kits I just got 1 of everything as I know I'm gonna love it , gotta wait for the master monomer to come back in stock tho but I got the other one till then! Not many glitters yet on their site but what they do have are super cute so had to get some too lol!

Oh bugger I just spent a fortune on CJP ... I blame you Ciderella! Sooo excited to try it, I didn't bother with the trial kits I just got 1 of everything as I know I'm gonna love it , gotta wait for the master monomer to come back in stock tho but I got the other one till then! Not many glitters yet on their site but what they do have are super cute so had to get some too lol!
I did the same and I'm really impressed. I love the master monomer. It self levels yet it doesn't move which is a contradiction. It it so like lovely to with with. I've never managed 3D nail art until I bought the design powders
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467674132.375568.jpg

I did the same and I'm really impressed. I love the master monomer. It self levels yet it doesn't move which is a contradiction. It it so like lovely to with with. I've never managed 3D nail art until I bought the design powders View attachment 198897
Wow!! They are fab! I bet you're stoked with them. I'm so excited to get them lol what did we do before nail mail? ☺️

Patiently waiting for my nail team order to come full of glitter, acrylic paint and crystal nails brushes........ Who am I kidding, I am waiting very
Impatiently!! lol xx

What's so special about oxblood I want to be as enthusiastic as u guys about this lol

It looks different to anything I have already. I think my clients will like it too x

My nail mail today! Can't wait to have a play x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467715965.613325.jpg

I've had a slightly spendy few days - currently waiting on INK's iLac trial kit and Fortify gel, a stamping mat, new stamper and a plate from Moyou London (you simply have to at 20% off don't you?!), and a set of 10 stamping plates from AliExpress. Also been charged for my second Madam Glam VIP box, but waiting for their matte top coat to come back into stock before ordering.

Last week I won a nail trainer on ebay that turned up today BUT I forgot I needed extra tips, so had to buy those earlier...

...and I got a Roo Beauty Cube last Thursday. :oops:

Oh - and I nearly forgot the BIG one! A holiday to Orlando in September :D
Lol I agree on MoYou,

I placed an order and then couldn't stop trolling their site so places 2 orders in less then a day

Not sure if anyone had seen this/ or is interested in these

But they will be available from about 8ish tonight

Not sure if anyone had seen this/ or is interested in these

But they will be available from about 8ish tonight

Can't wait! I loveeeeee the colour shack! Thank you again to Ciderella for another fab find! <3

Can't wait! I loveeeeee the colour shack! Thank you again to Ciderella for another fab find! <3
I'm ordering these tonight [emoji4]

I'm ordering these tonight [emoji4]
Yeah me too Babbs said there are only limited sets available and will be avail around 8ish, so thought I'd share the nail mail love

Excited to have finally gotten my hands on some chrome powder! Know why I'm doing Thursday...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.2 KB
How would i order the pigments from the video?

How would i order the pigments from the video?
They are from The colour shack (can find them on eBay) will only be available tonight though

Do you have a link for their eBay shop please?

Latest posts

Back