Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they stock the chrome powder as well? I would to give it a try

There's a release this evening for some powders that can be used to create chrome effect nails; (they're the ones shown on the video posted earlier in the thread). They also sell a metallics range and I've swatched one of the reds which gave a nice chrome look. The silver metallic wasn't so good when I tried that though.

Hope this helps.

I saw the coloured ones but wondered if there was a silver one available as well

As I didn't have any luck with the silver metallic pigment, I don't think there is. Someone else may be able correct me though.

Magpie Tiara dust looks great for a silver chrome, but it's been sold out since Sarah R posted about it on youtube :(

Are you looking for a silver chrome for you, or for clients? I only ask because my most successful chrome attempt used an old Rimmel eyeshadow! I'd do this on my own nails, but not sure I would on a client.

Those chrome powders have just been put up! But as much as I like them I can't justify spending £25 on a set of 5gram pots right now ☹️ but look forward to seeing others' photos of them! X

I got the 5ml set from colour shack and just used my master L&P from CJP and absolutely loved it! It is fantastic to work with, self levels yet it doesn't move and is so quick to file.
My client said its the lightest and most natural set she's ever had and it feels different to the Nsi products. Fingers crossed there's no lifting or breaking!

I've been sick and fell asleep, and missed out on the 5g and 6g pots... Pretty gutted tbh :oops:

Those look gorgeous, do you have any swatches?
they are lovely :) I will do some tomorrow afternoon when I go into the salon xx

Last edited:
Those look gorgeous, do you have any swatches?
Just done quickly they need a lil more scrubbing lol! Not much difference over a black (left) and a white(right) base, the white comes out a little more goldy

Just done quickly they need a lil more scrubbing lol! Not much difference over a black (left) and a white(right) base, the white comes out a little more goldy
Those are pretty thanks for showing us x

Yay, nail mail part one is here :)

Ink Nail Mail.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467808041.392543.jpg

Eeeeeek it's arrived. Can't wait to have a play x

I wish MoYou wouldn't send me so many enticing special offers... It just makes me want to spend a ton of money

I wish MoYou wouldn't send me so many enticing special offers... It just makes me want to spend a ton of money

I just had the email about the new colours! So tempted to buy them along with a plate set as I have 15% off. Are there any moyou colours you recommend to have to hand?

Latest posts

Back