Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sooo over summer now, im happy snapping up snowflakes, crimbo trees & halloweeny stuff!

I havent even had my 'summer' holiday yet, but if anyone else asks for Tropix or Gotcha im going to tap them with my nail file :D

Aww, cant believe the halloweeny glitter is out of stock! Im sure its not that nice anyway....... Cough cough..... Xx

If anyone buys madam glam (I was having a browse after Trinity said she uses them) they have a Buy Four get FOUR FREE deal on ATM

Might be time to try!

If anyone buys madam glam (I was having a browse after Trinity said she uses them) they have a Buy Four get FOUR FREE deal on ATM

Might be time to try!

Im not sure how it all works, but i bought 15 items last night (not multiples of 4) and it discounted the whole order by 50%!

Keep an eye on your total girls, especially if you want more than 8 items.... You still get the discount on the whole order, not just 4 free if that makes sense :) xx

Oooooooh !!

Minkey do you use them normally? Do they soak off ok?

Oh for goodness sake! I thought coming on holiday would get me away from this but now all I want to do is check out this MG offer!!!!

Oooooooh !!

Minkey do you use them normally? Do they soak off ok?

Been using them more & more in the past few weeks & must admit removal is longer than Shellac.

I havent noticed any damage to the nails & I think Its not that theres a problem with removal as such, I think Im just so spoilt with how quickly Shellac removes that anything else seems bad in comparrison if that makes sense!

I was using YN protein bond first too- so im sure thats part of the problem xx

I wonder if they stay on as well without the PB?

I cannot believe you got 50% off the whole lot! Lucky you xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473176594.143884.jpg

Not gonna lie this could really take my appointment time down lol or am I just being lazy? I faff about so much with full crystal nails, especially toes! Hmm something for me to think about.

However much would you have to charge for this to make it worth doing?

However much would you have to charge for this to make it worth doing?
The stencil is reusable so it's just applying a full Swarovski nail but much quicker

I'm very tempted but I've never been asked for a full nail and it is expensive.
I ordered the full nail kit and some extra pave crystals, my clients can choose which they want, I do have a few collections of cheaper crystals for this reason but I find my clients want Swarovski :D

Latest posts

Back