What is your cheekiest request ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a few clients calling to get their nails done before this and this day. Often it is just 3 days before and last night one of them called me again: I have told her to call early if she can only do evenings or book when she is with me, but she doesn't get it. She called and wanted her nails done I offered 5!!! slots and she turned all of them down and when I wouldn't work overtime she told me she would find somewhere else.... :eek: well ok...

lol, love some of these!!

A bit sad about the cross-dresser, poor bugger must of used all his courage to come to you for a treatment.

Ive had lots, the usual " while youre down there love"

my strangest was when i went to a clients house to fit her extensions, id been a few days previous for cons. and only saw her,but was aware she was married.

When i went to fit her extensions she inisted on going on about how her town id famous for swinging, swingers parties etc, we had a little light hearted chat about it, trying to remain as professional as poss.
Her hubby later came in, and persisted further on telling me about the swinging community.
I finished up hours later,packed away,as i was going out of the door, ahe gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug, this did suprise me a little, as only my very long term clients do this, but hey ho, i just thought that she was dead chuffed with her new hair, then her hubbie gave me a kiss and a hug?? i then started to get a bit creap out! lol!

I late recieved a txt off her telling me how sexy they both though i were,and would i be interested in a threesome??

I just politely declined, quite flattering i suppose, but shes due a top-up in 2 weeks,what do i do.lol!!

lol, love some of these!!

A bit sad about the cross-dresser, poor bugger must of used all his courage to come to you for a treatment.

Ive had lots, the usual " while youre down there love"

my strangest was when i went to a clients house to fit her extensions, id been a few days previous for cons. and only saw her,but was aware she was married.

When i went to fit her extensions she inisted on going on about how her town id famous for swinging, swingers parties etc, we had a little light hearted chat about it, trying to remain as professional as poss.
Her hubby later came in, and persisted further on telling me about the swinging community.
I finished up hours later,packed away,as i was going out of the door, ahe gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug, this did suprise me a little, as only my very long term clients do this, but hey ho, i just thought that she was dead chuffed with her new hair, then her hubbie gave me a kiss and a hug?? i then started to get a bit creap out! lol!

I late recieved a txt off her telling me how sexy they both though i were,and would i be interested in a threesome??

I just politely declined, quite flattering i suppose, but shes due a top-up in 2 weeks,what do i do.lol!!
Oh my goodness! I've heard some stories but that just about beats the lot!

Seriously though, do you have any worries about going back there?

To be honest, no Im not worried.

I know alot of people they know, but they dont know i do( if you know what i mean)
My hubby works out of town,and actually plays for the same rugby team as her hubby

So i thought id maybe do a bit of name dropping,and they might leave me alone?
Im half expecting her to cancel anyway?
surely she will on the grounds of embarrassment?

will wait and see : )

p.s

I love your avatar pic!

If she was the sort who's easily embarrassed she wouldn't have propositioned you in the first place. I think it were me I'd ask her to find another extensionist. She behaved incredibly inappropriately and I wouldn't give her the opportunity to try it again. By going back again she may think she's in with a chance!

To be honest, no Im not worried.

I know alot of people they know, but they dont know i do( if you know what i mean)
My hubby works out of town,and actually plays for the same rugby team as her hubby

So i thought id maybe do a bit of name dropping,and they might leave me alone?
Im half expecting her to cancel anyway?
surely she will on the grounds of embarrassment?

will wait and see : )

It's difficult if you need her as a client. I could understand you dumping her as a client, but if you don't think there's any need to, you don't have to.

Lynne has a point in that there is a sort of person who is unembarassible but you sound like you are able to stick up for yourself and know what to do in an emergency.

Perhaps you could do something like walk up to the house talking on the phone saying, "I'm just going in to see so-and-so to do her hair extensions and I'll be back at X time"?

p.s

I love your avatar pic!

Thanks!

Thats a good idea, about the phone,
I told my hubby about it all at the time,
and he said the next time i go, he is going to drop me off,and pick me back up,and accidentaly on purpose make himself known,

I will be very suprised if she doesnt cancel anyway,she has taken herself off my facebook friends list : )

Thats a good idea, about the phone,
and he said the next time i go, he is going to drop me off,and pick me back up,and accidentaly on purpose make himself known,

I will be very suprised if she doesnt cancel anyway,she has taken herself off my facebook friends list : )
That's a brilliant idea of your husbands. Thank heavens he's being so supportive. I wouldn't be surprised if she cancelled, especially after un-friending herself. It might be worth a text to her, confirming the appointment so you don't waste your time.

That's a brilliant idea of your husbands. Thank heavens he's being so supportive. I wouldn't be surprised if she cancelled, especially after un-friending herself. It might be worth a text to her, confirming the appointment so you don't waste your time.

Yes, good thinking, I will do! god knows what she will reply,lol!!

Yes, good thinking, I will do! god knows what she will reply,lol!!

Oh my god, that's shocking but i'd have found that quite funny. The nerve of these people, maybe they've been in that situation before and if someone has a chat about swinging maybe they think they are open to it in some bizarre way?!? If she has cancelled you on facebook then I'd too be surprised if she kept her appointment. Although if she does, definitely don't go for the kiss and hug option! :)

I once had a text of a guy who said "you can't imagine the things that I want to do to you, I'm hard just thinking about it" I text back saying that I thought that might be meant for his girlfriend? He was so mortified and couldn't apologise enough, funny enough though, I haven't seen him since!

What if they take this completely the other way? They invited you to join them, and next time you go you introduce your hubby!:eek::eek: That could end up even more awkward - oops! lol

i work in a salon and get on really well with my boss....there is a very regular client who comes in every couple weeks for waxing, facials, tanning etc and always wants to me in with me...But when she books an appointment, she expects the exact time and date that she says, and if we say we cant do this, she asks to change the other clients around to fit her in, always a no! Lol
And every time she comes in she asks for more skincare samples, we no she isnt going to actually buy the products and she must have had a fortunes worth of samples, so we dont give her any anymore, but instead she was interested in a moisturiser, but asked me to go behind my boss's back, set up an account for her and give it to her for wholesale price!!!! I was shocked, and she always wants a qucik file and paint for free...we obviously dont do that either but then asks to keep the nail polish :/ a very regular client, so cant complain too much, but can be a bit of a nightmare! Lol xx

i work in a salon and get on really well with my boss....there is a very regular client who comes in every couple weeks for waxing, facials, tanning etc and always wants to me in with me...But when she books an appointment, she expects the exact time and date that she says, and if we say we cant do this, she asks to change the other clients around to fit her in, always a no! Lol
And every time she comes in she asks for more skincare samples, we no she isnt going to actually buy the products and she must have had a fortunes worth of samples, so we dont give her any anymore, but instead she was interested in a moisturiser, but asked me to go behind my boss's back, set up an account for her and give it to her for wholesale price!!!! I was shocked, and she always wants a qucik file and paint for free...we obviously dont do that either but then asks to keep the nail polish :/ a very regular client, so cant complain too much, but can be a bit of a nightmare! Lol xx

Then you need to start laying down the law! She's obviously got it in her head that she's on a more personal level with you and can get away with such things! Let her know this is not the case then hopefully she will back off a bit with the awkward requests and you won't feel uncomfortable!

One guy, with his bum in the air, and wax all around his nether regions, asked if I did spanking. I told him I did not, in such a way that I doubt I will see him again!

Hahaha LYNNE !!! Oh dear me I feel for you on that one x

I wouldn't call that request "cheeky" though... as transgendered people often turn into very loyal clients if they find a salon that treats them with respect and offers a good service. Perhaps unusual though if it was your first experience of a trans client.[/QUO

a few yr ago i had a male come to me for make-up and a wax while i was training he asked after treatments if he could dress as a woman and if id take pics ov him for himself i didnt see it as cheeky and abliged to his request then he asked me cud i remove the makeup before he left to go i felt happy that this gentleman trusted me to carry out these treatments and inspired me to move forward he was my first crossgender client

When I was first starting out (2003), I was offered £50 (by a man) for a topless manicure. Apparently this would require 'nothing inappropriate' - I would just need to perform a regular manicure... whilst I was wearing no top or bra. Ahem. Nothing inappropriate...? Seriously?! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

When I was first starting out (2003), I was offered £50 (by a man) for a topless manicure. Apparently this would require 'nothing inappropriate' - I would just need to perform a regular manicure... whilst I was wearing no top or bra. Ahem. Nothing inappropriate...? Seriously?! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

What cloud was he on, nothing inappropriate???

I got a text the other day from a number I didnt know, the girl never said her name, here's the convo:

Her: Robin gave me your number for my nails!
Her: I only wear gel and I need them done tonight after 5 or tomorrow after 5:30.
Me: I'm sorry, I wish I could help you, I'm not licensed yet and cant charge people. I'm also not doing gel yet.
Her: Oh. Free?
Me: No, I'm sorry I can let you know when I'm licensed and doing gels...
Her: No I'll go to a REAL professional :/

Lol omg! What a rude girl!

omg these are funny the cheek of some people!

well iv had a few from some cheeky men and for that reason have stopped doing treatments on men alltogether!
when i first trained i think i was about 17 and i offered mobile beauty and had swedish and aromatherapy massage on my list(i didnt drive but my ex was going to take me to appointments) any way i stopped doing mobile and was working in a salon full time and had a man ring my mobile asking for a massage an i told him i didnt do mobile anymore but he was more than welcome to come to the salon so he booked in for the next day which was a monday an the salon is closed on a sunday an this was the day he wanted it doing and even said he will pick me up and take me to his house!the alarm bells should have rang then, well he came in on the monday and everything went well an he rebooked an then text me later on an asked how much will it be this time but with me in my underwear!! an i told him where to go an he said sorry your a young girl i thought u could have done with the money!!!

Latest posts

Back