What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol that is my real name or at least thats what my mother calls me when she is angry.

Oh and I took other geeks advice and got that restraining order before I posted, plus I hired the same bodyguards that Axl used to keep the screaming girls away .... since he won't be needing them anymore ;)

Jacqueline Ann ...you are so rude .. I bet your Mother is always angry with you!!!!! I hope she gives you a good beating with a big stick.

Hah, that's funny.

Ok I think I nearly wet myself reading this thread...which took me most of this evening I might add...and my boyf already thinks I'm addicted to salon geek! I just have one question though, what's the deal with sausages??!! x:confused:

Ok I think I nearly wet myself reading this thread...which took me most of this evening I might add...and my boyf already thinks I'm addicted to salon geek! I just have one question though, what's the deal with sausages??!! x:confused:

We have a few insane sausage maniacs on this forum .. will mention no names (Brittone and PinkPrincess are just but 2, DandelionPoppy makes 3 ...)

They think its funny to try and bring sausages into every thread they go onto and they think we don't notice that they've done it.

You've heard of the hide the sausage game .. lo

I quite like hide the sausage lol ;)

I quite like hide the sausage lol ;)

You rude girl!!!!

We've got a new victim .. I mean 'friend' visiting on this thread .. so behave yourself for five minutes or she'll leave and won't come back .. and then we'll have to play with Pinocchio again.

Lol :lol: Sounds fun!

You rude girl!!!!

We've got a new victim .. I mean 'friend' visiting on this thread .. so behave yourself for five minutes or she'll leave and won't come back .. and then we'll have to play with Pinocchio again.

Lol lol lol x

We have a few insane sausage maniacs on this forum .. will mention no names (Brittone and PinkPrincess are just but 2, DandelionPoppy makes 3 ...)

They think its funny to try and bring sausages into every thread they go onto and they think we don't notice that they've done it.

You've heard of the hide the sausage game .. lo

I think you must judge for yourself. I believe a trawl through the threads may prove, once and for all, the geeks responsible. And I have to say 2 names spring to mind. They are not Brittone, Pinkprincess or myself.......

I think you must judge for yourself. I believe a trawl through the threads may prove, once and for all, the geeks responsible. And I have to say 2 names spring to mind. They are not Brittone, Pinkprincess or myself.......

Thank you sweety, I'm not as prolific as some!!

Lol :lol: Sounds fun!
My dear Melanie, a word of warning - beware of Pinocchio .. she can't be trusted ... you can only trust me!!!!

From reading this thread alone I can guess who the two culprits are!

Dandy, stop trying to deny it .. you are a culprit I remember you well along with the other two guilty sausages already mentioned.

My dear Melanie, a word of warning - beware of Pinocchio .. she can't be trusted ... you can only trust me!!!!

I can't quite make my mind up who I should trust haha.

Dandy, stop trying to deny it .. you are a culprit I remember you well along with the other two guilty sausages already mentioned.

How very dare you I resemble that remark! ;)

It's the mad American & jacqui lol x

You meant to say its the mad american, somehow your finger slipped and you typed my name as well but I know you didn't mean it.

You meant to say its the mad american, somehow your finger slipped and you typed my name as well but I know you didn't mean it.

Course not lovely x

I can't quite make my mind up who I should trust haha.

You and me both.
I did read the other day that the most successful people in the world have a very high % of psychopaths in their number.
Apparently they are highly skilled at buying into other people's emotions without being touched by them.
However the evidence is that Jacquelineanna DOES feel real emotion. She had a total meltdown over he-who-shall-be- nameless last night. It was truly pitiful. On the other hand she can be VERY ruthless......

Latest posts

Back