What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not be able to run fast I have just eaten faggots - phewie! obviously they were vegetarian ones Jacqui, honest, don't bite me!!!!:cry:

I may not be able to run fast I have just eaten faggots - phewie! obviously they were vegetarian ones Jacqui, honest, don't bite me!!!!:cry:

Penners I think you have made a very valid point, albeit inadvertently.
If we write on our foreheads "WE ARE A MEAT PRODUCT. WE ARE UNSUITABLE FOR A VEGETARIAN DIET" I think we will get away with it.
Whatever "it" is.

If we write on our foreheads "WE ARE A MEAT PRODUCT. WE ARE UNSUITABLE FOR A VEGETARIAN DIET" I think we will get away with it.
Whatever "it" is.

Is Jacqui truly Vegan or is this simply another ruse to lull you into a sense of false security? She's crafty, I tellz ya'. Crafty.

As soon as she's assured you you're safe and you remove her muzzle, BAM!, she's bitten through half your face.

Whatever "it" is.

do we say 'NO mrs Axl, we are all faggots?..............um, maybe not the best idea' great there will be no biting as we are flesh, just get your nut cutlets ready to throw at her, then run......... (umm. I wonder when she became a rabid dog in my mind?)

Is Jacqui truly Vegan or is this simply another ruse to lull you into a sense of false security? She's crafty, I tellz ya'. Crafty.

As soon as she's assured you you're safe and you remove her muzzle, BAM!, she's bitten through half your face.

Oh no! I hadn't thought of that. Clearly I must start to think like a deranged, disillusioned woman. Mmm. I already do that. I must crank it up a bit.
Actually do you think I could claim for a facelift if she bites half my face off? This situation may not be all bad.

do we say 'NO mrs Axl, we are all faggots?..............um, maybe not the best idea' great there will be no biting as we are flesh, just get your nut cutlets ready to throw at her, then run......... (umm. I wonder when she became a rabid dog in my mind?)

I think the faggot angle might work! After all faggots are an acquired taste. We Northern, (and obviously your part of the world), girls love our faggots but I think she would hesitate.........just long enough to throw the cutlet!
Advice needed from Tammie.
What do you think, dear expert?

What's with all the mean people? Jacqui was hurting and the new mean people were just....... well mean!

it took me ages to type on my stupid phone that likes to change words but i am picking up for my buddy! :-D :-D

Sent from my GT-I5500L using SalonGeek

Lol ... my darling Newbie .. thank you so much ... Mmmmwahhhhh xx

Aww I am sorry, I shouldn't be so mean about axl cause my mother always told me to never judge a book by its cover, which is true cause some of the best books I have read have been the ones with the "big fat chunky covers" :)

Hmm, ok JHall .. first you better tell me your real name ... I like to at least be on first name terms with my enemies - it sort of lulls them into a false sense of security.

Second, sleep with one eye open!!

I'm thinking the Kalms and horlicks must have knocked her out and shes still groggy - maybe she won't notice this fighting talk?? pity her customers after she sees it:eek:
Penners, yes thank you for prescribing my medication last night.

I won't forget that you came to my aid in my darkest hour when those 2 lovely 'strangers' came onto our thread and tried to rough me up

Hmm, ok JHall .. first you better tell me your real name ... I like to at least be on first name terms with my enemies - it sort of lulls them into a false sense of security.

Second, sleep with one eye open!!

Hahaha errmm my real name is Jacqueline Ann :) and from what everyone is saying about you i'm gonna sleep with both eyes open and a baseball bat lol

Right you motley crew of turncoats .. you're getting on the wrong train with that Tammie woman .. she's the mentally unhinged one!!

See how she's made you think I'm ugly and mean and a vegetarian.

I'm not a vegetarian .. hah, she's got a nose as long as pinocchio with all the lies she's been telling. Yes, that's her new name, Pinocchio.

I promised Pinocchio I wouldn't tell you guys this but when she was in prison .. they put her in a male prison ... yes they thought she was a man!!

haha

Sausages .... That is all

Hahaha errmm my real name is Jacqueline Ann :) and from what everyone is saying about you i'm gonna sleep with both eyes open and a baseball bat lol

Right Jacqueline Ann .. you think that's funny eh stealing my name .. what's your real name!!!

That baseball bat is going to be no use to you, I'm a black-clad sexy ninja assasin, you won't even know what's happened to you til its too late haha

Oh, who would know who to believe?
Could it be that you are one and the same person?? Or am I contracting the paranoia bug???

Oh, who would know who to believe?
Could it be that you are one and the same person?? Or am I contracting the paranoia bug???

Haha .. yes that's it Dandy .. Pinocchio (AKA gr8nailz AKA Tammie) is my evil alter ego ... I am the good beautiful one and she is the evil ugly one.

Right Jacqueline Ann .. you think that's funny eh stealing my name .. what's your real name!!!

That baseball bat is going to be no use to you, I'm a black-clad sexy ninja assasin, you won't even know what's happened to you til its too late haha

lol that is my real name or at least thats what my mother calls me when she is angry.

Oh and I took other geeks advice and got that restraining order before I posted, plus I hired the same bodyguards that Axl used to keep the screaming girls away .... since he won't be needing them anymore ;)

Latest posts

Back