What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with all the mean people? Jacqui was hurting and the new mean people were just....... well mean!

it took me ages to type on my stupid phone that likes to change words but i am picking up for my buddy! :-D :-D

Sent from my GT-I5500L using SalonGeek

Aww I am sorry, I shouldn't be so mean about axl cause my mother always told me to never judge a book by its cover, which is true cause some of the best books I have read have been the ones with the "big fat chunky covers" :)

Aww I am sorry, I shouldn't be so mean about axl cause my mother always told me to never judge a book by its cover, which is true cause some of the best books I have read have been the ones with the "big fat chunky covers" :)

Oh my you are brave! Jacqui will see this you know! Lol ;)

I'm thinking the Kalms and horlicks must have knocked her out and shes still groggy - maybe she won't notice this fighting talk?? pity her customers after she sees it:eek:

images

is this you Jacqui with the big A himself?

I'm thinking the Kalms and horlicks must have knocked her out and shes still groggy - maybe she won't notice this fighting talk?? pity her customers after she sees it:eek:

Hehe you may be lucky

You guys crack me up!

I think our Jacqui has drunken herself into a coma. Yes. Yes. Sad but true...she has come to the realization that the image posted by Unas of her beloved Axl was, indeed, photoshopped...to make him appear slimmer.

I believe she has taken to the bottle along with her prescribed bi-polar medication and Xanax to deal with the distress caused by this revelation.

Please someone, get her straight jacket and her padded room ready. And a muzzle, too. I heard she bites.

Haha gr8nailz she will be on soon enough, wait for the whirlwind! Lol x

Haha gr8nailz she will be on soon enough, wait for the whirlwind! Lol x

In reality, Jacqui has hijacked a plane and is, at this very moment, on her way to assassinate the culprit guilty of photoshopping her beloved Axl.

I wouldn't dare tell her who did the photoshopping. I would never divulge that it was, indeed, our very own Nailnewbie32.

Crap!:eek:

"Don't tell them your name, Pike!"

I'm thinking that Jacqui is working late tonight? shes waxing away worrying about Axl, thinking about kung-foo stuff............ she'll hit the ground running methinks.....watch out:eek:

I think our Jacqui has drunken herself into a coma. Yes. Yes. Sad but true...she has come to the realization that the image posted by Unas of her beloved Axl was, indeed, photoshopped...to make him appear slimmer.

I believe she has taken to the bottle along with her prescribed bi-polar medication and Xanax to deal with the distress caused by this revelation.

Please someone, get her straight jacket and her padded room ready. And a muzzle, too. I heard she bites.

Haha funny! She won't be happy when she hears all this. X

Alas Penners and Dande, I fear I shall have to leave you to deal with her when she awakens from her drug and alcohol enduced Axl depression.

I have forewarned you of her biting habit. She's quite vicious even though she comes across as mild mannered and sweet. In reality, she's as cuddly as a cactus...she's as charming as an eel.

I have restraining orders against her on several continents. She is frequently featured on the America's Most Wanted tv program.

This thread is hilarious! :D You are all bonkers!!

This thread is hilarious! :D You are all bonkers!!

You, my lady, have just offended me. I shall never speak to you again.:cry:

You, my lady, have just offended me. I shall never speak to you again.:cry:

I seem to make a habit of that on here. Another to add to the list then :sad:

:D

Alas Penners and Dande, I fear I shall have to leave you to deal with her when she awakens from her drug and alcohol enduced Axl depression.

I have forewarned you of her biting habit. She's quite vicious even though she comes across as mild mannered and sweet. In reality, she's as cuddly as a cactus...she's as charming as an eel.

I have restraining orders against her on several continents. She is frequently featured on the America's Most Wanted tv program.

Oh dear. Are we up to this challenge Penners?
We will have to be.
Thank-you, dear Tammie, for the biting warning. I'm quite good with vicious dogs; will this stand me in good stead? I have found that a combination of a brisk, no-nonsense manner, coupled with a tasty sausage works wonders. Of course, in deference to Jacquelineanna's dietary requirements, I shall ensure it is a vegetarian one.

I seem to make a habit of that on here. Another to add to the list then :sad:

:D

It's Jacqui who is the lunatic...locked away in a drunken/drugged stupor... in her little rubber room...in her straight jacket..with her muzzle...all sad about Axl. Boo Hoo.

I like that picture.

Oh dear. Are we up to this challenge Penners?
We will have to be.
Thank-you, dear Tammie, for the biting warning. I'm quite good with vicious dogs; will this stand me in good stead? I have found that a combination of a brisk, no-nonsense manner, coupled with a tasty sausage works wonders. Of course, in deference to Jacquelineanna's dietary requirements, I shall ensure it is a vegetarian one.

Be very wary, my darling, for she insists that her beloved was photoshopped and she is looking for someone on whom to pin the deed.

Show her much kindness but never must you remove her muzzle.

Latest posts

Back