What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I am really not alright .. Unas... yes .. I'll eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Don't shoot the messenger. And if you're going to Swindon you won't find me there - I'm nowhere near there! :wink2::Scared:

Natalie .. surely you ralise photoshop and image doctoring when you see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, yes, but I needed a good excuse to look up pictures of delicious half naked rock stars on google. . . . . .

Actually thats a lie, I never need an excuse for that pmsl xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

He looks like Wagner off the x factor! X
Lolly, are you aware that Tammie ended up in jail when she last upset me this much?????

Don't shoot the messenger. And if you're going to Swindon you won't find me there - I'm nowhere near there! :wink2::Scared:

I warned you! You should've taken out that restraining order the same time you posted the pics!

Lolly, are you aware that Tammie ended up in jail when she last upset me this much?????

Please, call me Lyndsay. And I am sorry Jacqui but I am just expressing my feelings towards this. I don't want to upset you. And if you must get me in jail then at least wait till I've shellacked my nails! X

I'M SORRY!! didn't want you upset, I promise! my aim was for us to try and hide the news all over the world so you'd never know lol.

Forgive me for believing the lies :)

Please, call me Lyndsay. And I am sorry Jacqui but I am just expressing my feelings towards this. I don't want to upset you. And if you must get me in jail then at least wait till I've shellacked my nails! X

And you'll be protected.

I'm so traumatised by these photos, I am off to look at old photos of rick savage of def leppard circa 1987 and jon bon jovi the New Jersey years to cheer myself up. . . . . . . .

Yer me too!!!

Hey, I'm here in the U.S. and we have guns. I feel relatively safe.

As for you in the UK who gave Jacqui your REAL names, two words...

RESTRAINING ORDER!!!!!!!

Jacqui, as a true lover of all things Axl, how...how could you let this slip by you, girl?

Hmm, I've seen Marlborough signposted though on my way out of Swindon ... but you're right and I am fair so I won't hunt you down like a scurvy sea dog lol.

Well, yes, but I needed a good excuse to look up pictures of delicious half naked rock stars on google. . . . . .

Actually thats a lie, I never need an excuse for that pmsl xx

Purely for academic reasons could you recommend a particular website?

You so funny, I don't want to be mad at cha and get you chucked in jail .. but you got to try and pretend just for today (while I am getting over this huge blow) to get with the Axl programme.

I'M SORRY!! didn't want you upset, I promise! my aim was for us to try and hide the news all over the world so you'd never know lol.

Forgive me for believing the lies :)

I've always thought you looked sweet and lovely and now I know that you are and I love you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've always thought you looked sweet and lovely and now I know that you are and I love you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fee, don't believe her! She's trying to lull you into a feeling of false security before she attacks!

LOL. Well either way, I understand the devastation- I've never quite been the same since John Travolta ate all the pies, then Val Kilmer joined him and went the same way :(

Latest posts

Back