What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may see hubby through loved up eyes but he is all of the fit actors/singers/models all rolled into one for me :D xxx

I think that's beautiful and that's how one should see their beloved! Good for you!

And that's how psycho Jacqui sees Axl.

Wait....your dad looks like this picture of John Travolta?

Where do you live? And is he single?

Actually, I don't care if he's single, where do you live?

There is a good enough resemblance with the shiny head and goatee that makes it weird lol. My friends keep telling me he looks like Vin Diesel too, and completely killed that for me. . .

He is single as it happens, though not yet divorced- and you're very welcome to him lol (Mom said so xx)

I'm not too far from London if you'd like to fly out and collect? :)

I think that's beautiful and that's how one should see their beloved! Good for you!

And that's how psycho Jacqui sees Axl.

you do make me laugh, even though I don't want to.

I, too saw Tom on that tour.
It's his voice.....his voice......

I do hope that no one tries to photoshop Jonny, but if they do I will hold your hand and make a plan with you to get 'em ... too many haters in this world.

Shut your mouth, you vile and evil woman. Shut it!!!!!

I'm looking for flights right now so I can personally come over there and slap your face for even insinuating such an evil and vile act.

Vile, vile woman!

Evil, evil woman!

Vile and Evil woman.

Did I mention I thought you were vile and evil?

I KNOW you're not talking about some ninja plans for my assassination!

Hmm, I have morphed into a slinky black-clad but sexy ninja warrior, Emma is my kung fu bad ass sausage friend and you I believe are now a 40's style gansta lady .. so maybe we'd better unite and turn our intentions against those that really need assassinating.

And the first on my list is the reporter who photoshopped Axl's images so cruelly.

Who do you two want on the list?

Shut your mouth, you vile and evil woman. Shut it!!!!!

I'm looking for flights right now so I can personally come over there and slap your face for even insinuating such an evil and vile act.

Vile, vile woman!

Evil, evil woman!

Vile and Evil woman.

Did I mention I thought you were vile and evil?

aha, so it was ok while it was my beloved Axl being the subject of such vileness and evil but if it was Johnny .... hahaha

Yes I laugh in your face oh evil one.

Errrrrrrrr aside from the nurse who broke my hubbys "tackle" :( I would like to do away with Jason Statham's model girlfriend - just in case hubby ever decides to run off with the milk man you know, got to have a stand by haven't I hahahahaaaa xxxxx

aha, so it was ok while it was my beloved Axl being the subject of such vileness and evil but if it was Johnny .... hahaha

Yes I laugh in your face oh evil one.

I hope you have your restraining order.

I gots mines! (That's ghetto for "I have obtained my own, thank you very much")

There is a good enough resemblance with the shiny head and goatee that makes it weird lol. My friends keep telling me he looks like Vin Diesel too, and completely killed that for me. . .

He is single as it happens, though not yet divorced- and you're very welcome to him lol (Mom said so xx)

I'm not too far from London if you'd like to fly out and collect? :)

Love it Fee xx

nailnewbie .. what is your real name my lovely?

what are you talking about .. have you gone mad??????

I meant to photo posted looked like the cross between!

I hope you have your restraining order.

I gots mines!

Ok you 40's style gangsta lady .. lets duke it out ... get on that plane right now and I'll meet you at the airport, kick your bad a** and put you back on the same plane.

I told you I get carried away with what I'm saying .. I think I'm in a movie now and its not White Christmas lol

I meant to photo posted looked like the cross between!
Ahh, I knew I had it wrong!!

You too lovely for such meanness .. have you seen that Tammie's posts to me .. she's cruel.

Don't tell her, Jen!

Crap!:eek:

Oh jeez my husband thinks I have lost the plot, I just did the biggest laugh here!

*I replied to Jacqui before reading the rest of the thread, BIG mistake with you nutters on it!*

Oh jeez my husband thinks I have lost the plot, I just did the biggest laugh here!

*I replied to Jacqui before reading the rest of the thread, BIG mistake with you nutters on it!*

Don't be fooled by Tammie, she's a 40's style gansta lady.

Beware.

She'll have a restraining order out on you in an instant if you say one single thing she doesn't like.

Don't be fooled by Tammie, she's a 40's style gansta lady.

Beware.

She'll have a restraining order out on you in an instant if you say one single thing she doesn't like.

I shall bear that in mind............. :D

Ya'll afraid of lil' ole me?

Nnnnnnooo Tammie! Nnnnnooo!
Honestly, we're not afraid .We know you're kind and forgiving.....honestly....honestly...

Latest posts

Back