What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Well either way, I understand the devastation- I've never quite been the same since John Travolta ate all the pies, then Val Kilmer joined him and went the same way :(

Fee, I agree about Val Kilmer, but have you seen THIS pic of John Travolta? You might change your mind.
john-travolta-bald.jpg

Well ladies .. as you know Axl is the love of my life and has been for more than 20 long years.

The fact that cruel and evil people in the media world want to bring down a God by editing his image in this terrible terrible way is down to pure greed ... Axl sells papers.

But Axl fat or Axl thin .. do I care... not a jot .. the man is divine.

I saw him in October at the O2 and he was beautiful and gorgeous and slim. Not 1980's slim you understand, but slim and lovely still with the voice of a rock God.

I would like to thank the lovelies that tried to break the news gently, thank you all so much ... xxx And to those that didn't try to do any such thing ... sausages!! big ugly halloween style sausages!

He'll always be beautiful in your eyes. That's all that matters!

Hmm, I've seen Marlborough signposted though on my way out of Swindon ... but you're right and I am fair so I won't hunt you down like a scurvy sea dog lol.

Phew, may I just say I was upset too - I'll be belting out his hits at a wedding on Friday with the sad image of that big yellow coat at the forefront of my mind instead of this one

Google Images

but to help me in my quest to not spend the whole evening thinking he looks as if he's gone out for a dog walk in the rain I will print off this one and attach it to my mic stand.

He'll always be beautiful in your eyes. That's all that matters!
Hmm, I'm reading your response with slitted eyes ... he IS beautiful! don't you understand about editing photos??!!!

lol to myself once again, Some of the stuff I write when getting carried away!

Now everybody! We must all pull together to try to help this poor girl.
We must put aside old sausage feuds, vendettas and murderous instincts.

I hope, Jacquelineanna, my story will help.
I was heavily imprinted by a love of the Beach Boys in my youth (er, sorry I do, of course, mean pram).

Anyway imagine my shock when I saw dear old Brian Wilson on Jools Holland some time ago doing a strange wavey thing with his right hand. Bit hard to describe, but rather worrying.Then I thought "So what! He's still my hero, not villain" (clever, that bit).
I went to see him in Manchester last month and once he was sitting down he was WONDERFUL.

I am going to see Bob Dylan on Monday. He will be great. I'm sure they'll provide a chair.

So my point is "Get back on the horse that is Axl! Go and see him in concert! "
It worked for me Jacquelineanna. It could work for you.

you're right Tammie, love is love. And thank you for trying, but I just can't see John that way- he sort of resembles my dad!! (completely ignoring, of course, that I'm young enough for him to BE my dad)

Jacqui, you are the poster child for Fan Loyalty. I bow to you.

I must agree with Dandelionpoppy, no matter what, heroes are heroes.

Confession time: Though my love of Johnny Depp is well documented, there was another. YES... there was...another. Singer, Tom Jones.

No matter how old he has gotten, no matter how fat, no matter how much like an old shoe he has started to look like...I LOVE HIM STILL!

you're right Tammie, love is love. And thank you for trying, but I just can't see John that way- he sort of resembles my dad!! (completely ignoring, of course, that I'm young enough for him to BE my dad)
lol x

Wait....your dad looks like this picture of John Travolta?

Where do you live? And is he single?

Actually, I don't care if he's single, where do you live?

SAUSAGEEEESSSSSSSSS who said that?!?!?!?!?!!!

Axl Rose was my childhood dream and regardless of his errr newpaper conspiracy of them photoshopping him to make him appear to look like Elton John's ugly sister, that voice, ohhh that voice could make my knees go weak in a flash - specially on don't cry or november rain!!

( I will look after you Jacqui don't worry, we will hunt them down together as I am now a movie legend bad ass kung fu dude ;) )

lmao my hubby looks like that in my eyes - he has a number 1 haircut rather than the bic effect but has the goatee and the proper man looks and the shoulders - i luffs him :D

Wait....your dad looks like this picture of John Travolta?

Where do you live? And is he single?

Actually, I don't care if he's single, where do you live?

Axl Rose was my childhood dream and regardless of his errr newpaper conspiracy of them photoshopping him to make him appear to look like Elton John's ugly sister, that voice, ohhh that voice could make my knees go weak in a flash - specially on don't cry or november rain!!

( I will look after you Jacqui don't worry, we will hunt them down together as I am now a movie legend bad ass kung fu dude ;) )

And I shall provide protection, since I am now a fedora-wearing, machine gun-wielding, 40's movie gangsta chick!

lmao my hubby looks like that in my eyes - he has a number 1 haircut rather than the bic effect but has the goatee and the proper man looks and the shoulders - i luffs him :D

Where do you live, Emma?

Purely for academic reasons could you recommend a particular website?

In the name of all things educational, I recommend typing said bit of tasty's name into google and scrolling through all image results, happy learning ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I knew you wouldn't let me down you little sausage!!!

I keep telling our other friends that its photoshopped but they don't seem to accept it.

I like having a friend who is a badd ass kung fu dude .. ssh, we need to talk about Tammie ... somewhere quiet .. yes when she least expects it .. great plan, lets do it.

ooooh Tammie - only spies of the highest Sausage badge wearing capability can know my true location and identity ;)

I may see hubby through loved up eyes but he is all of the fit actors/singers/models all rolled into one for me :D xxx

I knew you wouldn't let me down you little sausage!!!

I keep telling our other friends that its photoshopped but they don't seem to accept it.

I like having a friend who is a badd ass kung fu dude .. ssh, we need to talk about Tammie ... somewhere quiet .. yes when she least expects it .. great plan, lets do it.

Tammie is also an undercover 1940's gangstaaaaa lady so can offer us double protection when people least expect it ;) xx

I KNOW you're not talking about some ninja plans for my assassination!

Jacqui, you are the poster child for Fan Loyalty. I bow to you.

I must agree with Dandelionpoppy, no matter what, heroes are heroes.

Confession time: Though my love of Johnny Depp is well documented, there was another. YES... there was...another. Singer, Tom Jones.

No matter how old he has gotten, no matter how fat, no matter how much like an old shoe he has started to look like...I LOVE HIM STILL!

Yes my friend, you are coming round to my way of thinking.

So I saw Axl last oct at the 02 and last August at Reading festival.

And I saw Tom at the Hampton Court Palace open air concert 2 or 3 years ago and he was awesome.

He's 73 years old and you can be forgiven for looking like an old shoe at 73 (he still says he's 68 bless him).

I do hope that no one tries to photoshop Jonny, but if they do I will hold your hand and make a plan with you to get 'em ... too many haters in this world.

Latest posts

Back