What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eek!
Our poor dear friend, are you alright?
Try not to blame unas. She knew not what she did.

Someone, quick, buy Jacqui some rose-colored glasses!!!!!

Unas, and I'm speaking from experience here, take out the restraining order NOW!

Grrrrrrrrr!

I must say Jacqui, I'm not that impressed by him and he looks nothing like your avi :(. I shall go back to thinking thats you LOL!

Don't you mean Axl-rose tinted glasses, Tammie? Tell you what though, unas has taken the heat off you! Every cloud......

I wonder if that Tammie has been doing photoshop things to images of Axl.

She can't be trusted you know .. see how she's tried to get everyone else in trouble for sausages poppoing up everywhere.

she hasn't replied yet.............I fear she may have already gone into meltdown.:sad: is it too much to suggest she changes her avatar to the new axle?:irked:

OMG, penners, you have always come across as so kind!!

I think so too! If we don't hear from Unas over the next few hours one of us should ring the police :D

Back to the photo, it looks nothing like him! (original him I mean) he is like a cross between The Undertaker and Meatloaf........

He looks like Wagner off the x factor! X

I'm so traumatised by these photos, I am off to look at old photos of rick savage of def leppard circa 1987 and jon bon jovi the New Jersey years to cheer myself up. . . . . . . .

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Unas, you're in my brain today I'm sure of it. (or maybe I've hijacked yours?) This is the third time today I've gone to post something I saw/thought of and lo and behold- you've done it already!! xx
Fee, why would you want to post something so evil and untrue and deranged ... you gotta keep the faith as I do .. its all lies, lies, lies!!!!

Lies I tell you.

Or she's on her way to Unas' !!!

Yep, tracked down Tammie if you remember when she was languishing in that jail in her halloween nightgown .. Unas is in Swindon, not that far from me and I have brother who lives there .. he might be just round her corner ... mwahahahaha

I think so! Oh poor Jacqui she will freak out when she sees this. But I imagine she will love him regardless lol! X
My dear Lolly, such compassion from probably the youngest of us .. you other ladies take note ... compassion and kindness cost nothing!!!

I think so too! If we don't hear from Unas over the next few hours one of us should ring the police :D

Back to the photo, it looks nothing like him! (original him I mean) he is like a cross between The Undertaker and Meatloaf........

nailnewbie .. what is your real name my lovely?

what are you talking about .. have you gone mad??????

I'm already looking for a straight jacket. Does anyone know what size Jacqui takes?

That won't contain me ... this is far to serious!!!!!!

We're here for you jacqui, take deep breaths. I nearly dropped my phone when I saw the photos. What has he done to himself!? ~sob~ x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek
Natalie .. surely you ralise photoshop and image doctoring when you see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unas, you're in my brain today I'm sure of it. (or maybe I've hijacked yours?) This is the third time today I've gone to post something I saw/thought of and lo and behold- you've done it already!! xx

oh god, I hope it isn't an unpleasant experience for you...

xx

Eek!
Our poor dear friend, are you alright?
Try not to blame unas. She knew not what she did.
No I am really not alright .. Unas... yes .. I'll eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I wonder if that Tammie has been doing photoshop things to images of Axl.

She can't be trusted you know .. see how she's tried to get everyone else in trouble for sausages poppoing up everywhere.

Whoa! Whoa! Don't make this about me, Missy! Quit hatin' just because your man looks like John Popper from Blues Traveler
blues_traveler_RexBanner.jpg
and my beloved Johnny Depp is still fine as hell!
johnny_depp.jpg

I must say Jacqui, I'm not that impressed by him and he looks nothing like your avi :(. I shall go back to thinking thats you LOL!
I really didn't want to laugh but this was funny the first time you thought it and it is still funny now.

HOWEVER as to the first part of your post ... its all photoshop distortion .. he's the most beautiful man I ever laid eyes on.

Latest posts

Back