Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh very nice Princess!

My XL plate has come through today, but still waiting on my stamper. Talk about a tease!

Thanks again for the link to that one. I just hope I can 'get it' :)
I'm loving the plate too! Bet you can't wait to get started!x

Planky - last time I did these I used the cnd speedy and it smudged remember? Check out my other post shellac cracked!
I did these ones by stamping on tacky layer of colour coat then shellac top coat, not a smudge., I don't know why it wouldn't work before?!! X

Last edited:
Planky - last time I did these I used the cnd speedy and it smudged remember? Check out my other post shellac cracked!
I did these ones by stamping on tacky layer of colour coat then shellac top coat, not a smudge., I don't know why it wouldn't work before?!! X

Did you stamp using the konad polish? Will definitely give it a try and give the stamping with shellac a try too. Seems like we're slowly getting the hang of it! ;) xx

Did you stamp using the konad polish? Will definitely give it a try and give the stamping with shellac a try too. Seems like we're slowly getting the hang of it! ;) xx
Yes it was konad sp polish, I've never tried any others, would you recommend any others? And your right were getting there! Xxx

Yes it was konad sp polish, I've never tried any others, would you recommend any others? And your right were getting there! Xxx

I personally haven't but from reading virtually every post Picchi and Joingraham have done about Konad, I know that certain china glaze polishes are good and I think there's a few others but can't remember, Barry M perhaps? Trial and error I guess xx

Have done all of my special polish swatching. Very hard work but album is in my profile :biggrin:.

NB these are to show colours not my wonderful stamping technique LOL

As promised I have uploaded some pics of Konad stamping done with Shellac only. So, did Shellac as usual then before top coat stamped using Shellac, cured then top coat then cure.

There are a few free hand designs in there too. Hopefully you can easily see the Konad ones!

Attachments

• Shellac&Konad.jpg
    Shellac&Konad.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 324
  • Shellac&Konad2.jpg
    Shellac&Konad2.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 313
I personally haven't but from reading virtually every post Picchi and Joingraham have done about Konad, I know that certain china glaze polishes are good and I think there's a few others but can't remember, Barry M perhaps? Trial and error I guess xx

I think my stamper has arrived! I havn't opened the package yet, but I'm sure it's that.

I have a load of CG polishes that I will be using for stamping, so will let you know how I go on them from a stamping beginners perspective! I doubt it will be tonight though, as I'm back at work on earlies and shattered!

I know these are not for everyone but I am loving the yellow holo :Love:

KyZnP.jpg

Ludurana: "Superior" stamped with ChG "Awaken" BM 224

Absolutely beautiful as always picchi x

I have ordered one of the xl plates because I have big hands which means I have big nails. Should I have ordered a larger stamper if so where do I get one from? Xxx

If anyone's still wanting reverse image plates / larger images (for thumbs and longer nails) try here

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I've searched high and low for cheeky plates and XL plates (as I know their stamp sizes are bigger than Konad and Monster Bundle plates) and didn't find this seller until yesterday, I was just about to pay a small fortune to ship some over from the US as there appears to be NONE in the UK at the moment.

I've bought plates A,B,C,D,E,F....

Thanks for posting this link, when I have some money I'll be ordering one or two of these. I'm teasing my clients with the stamping and they are starting to love it!

Can't wait to see some pictures with these stamps from those that have bought them... :wink2:

Barry m, Avon polishes, opus and China glaze have all worked well for me. I only have the tiny bottles of white, red and blue konad sp that came in a little kit I bought so tend to use regular polish until I buy more of the konad.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Inspired by Pichhi but not nearly as amazing!

Magneffect in Brown Sugar plain and then with Konad Light Bronze and Brown with plate M57

I think the bronze took away the qualities of the magneffect though

Attachments

• brown sugar.jpg
    brown sugar.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 262
If anyone's still wanting reverse image plates / larger images (for thumbs and longer nails) try here

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I've searched high and low for cheeky plates and XL plates (as I know their stamp sizes are bigger than Konad and Monster Bundle plates) and didn't find this seller until yesterday, I was just about to pay a small fortune to ship some over from the US as there appears to be NONE in the UK at the moment.

I've bought plates A,B,C,D,E,F....

these have come in the post this morning, and a few observations

1. They don't have the blue plastic holder protector on the back of the plates. They're just the steel plates.

2. The plates aren't as large as I expected (for some reason i thought they'd be A4 sized. They're 8" by 6"), but full nail images are still bigger than Konad ones, I've just measured them, they're coming up at 15mm wide by 20mm high.

3 the images are so nice - see photos...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Each plate is identified in my album
hope it helps.... xx

These look amazing may have to invest in these!!;)

I love they have holes so they will fit neat in a ring binder
Vicki xx

Latest posts

Back