Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got myself some Barry M so had a play. Works a treat!

View attachment 14011

I use the Barry m silver all the time. Works very well, I love it. Got the gold too but its only been used once, my clients prefer silver LOL x

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

More playing. Trying some spring combinations in the glorious rain :rolleyes:

Oh these are beautiful! The pink is my favourite, but also love the fruit. The look really tangy!

I can't wait to have a proper play.

Thank you for the lovely comments. Would it be bad to admit my husband picked the stamps and colours for the pink one, I just included the black band :o:o:o

Brilliant! :lol:

I love it when I have too much choice in front of me and mine just comes along and says, 'What about this?' And it's perfect!

I have just done Pineapples. Wish my diet was so healthy :eek:

Thank you for the lovely comments. Would it be bad to admit my husband picked the stamps and colours for the pink one, I just included the black band :o:o:o

My husband makes me giggle, was showing him a pic of my French Shellac I did on a client on Wednesday and his reply was " They're great, I love your smile lines" We both roared with laughter!! :D :lol: bless these men getting involved!

My husband makes me giggle, was showing him a pic of my French Shellac I did on a client on Wednesday and his reply was " They're great, I love your smile lines" We both roared with laughter!! :D :lol: bless these men getting involved!

Haha slightly off topic, but I was showing my fella a photo of someone I tanned the other week, he said "that's a lovely colour, looks like she's just come back from holiday, but look at the state of that next to her!!! She's obviously done an at home tan, look how patchy she is! That's awful! I hope people don't think she had a tan at the same time as her mate by you too!" haha I cracked up, I hadn't noticed this girls patches at first! Lol x

It will be interesting to see how these stamp, as some cheaper versions don't pick up very well and images are not as sharp! Will u post some pics of nails once you've used them? X

I haven't had chance to try them myself yet but did a google image search and found all these if you want to see the XL plates in action?

xl plate results - Google Search

Thanks for this :) did u need to buy a new stamper for the Xl images? X

not tried them yet so mot sure

the largest stamps are 15mm by 20mm so perhaps you could compare those measurements against your stamper to check? :D

For my night out tomorrow, (overdid the solar oil though!)
OPI pink Friday with Barry m silver foil effects konad :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334948316.868442.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334948316.868442.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 314
Mica powders with a little leopard print

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949700.344660.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949700.344660.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 307
Mica powders with a little leopard print
elmo this is stunning!!! The contrasting colors are fantastic:Love::Love::Love:!!!

This is what I have on right now:

cWBDm.jpg

Ludurana Notàvel and konad SP black, m60

I am loving this mani, in the shade it's a work appropriate, almost elegant while in the sun it's like rainbows though glass windows, I love =D

Hi everyone, I have found that since using the XL plates I'm getting more paint on the surrounding skin. When using the Konad special paint in black I really struggle to get it all off.

Does anyone have any tips for clean removal? What do you use and how do you use it?

xx

I love those picchi have you ever tried the other way round using the holografic to stamp with xxxinstead of it as the base xxx

Trying out my new m57 plate on my ring finger. Started off with all other nails pink and then got bored so changed to all different colours. Can't decided which I prefer! (excuse my horrible short nails I'm trying to keep natural and grow them).

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334990445.486578.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334990445.486578.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 312
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334990636.347067.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334990636.347067.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 316
Hi everyone, I have found that since using the XL plates I'm getting more paint on the surrounding skin. When using the Konad special paint in black I really struggle to get it all off.

Does anyone have any tips for clean removal? What do you use and how do you use it?

xx
I use q-tips in and acetone. I use many, many q-tips when I stamp in black but the effect is so worth it!

I love those picchi have you ever tried the other way round using the holografic to stamp with xxxinstead of it as the base xxx
Yes, the effect is super pretty. Here is a link to a pic: http://www.salongeek.com/album.php?albumid=5154&pictureid=47838

Trying out my new m57 plate on my ring finger. Started off with all other nails pink and then got bored so changed to all different colours. Can't decided which I prefer! (excuse my horrible short nails I'm trying to keep natural and grow them).
I love the neon pink color and the stamping, with all the colored dots, are fantastic!

Latest posts

Back