Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the vid again. She def said Konad and Gel nails. I don't have a lamp anyway so I couldn't cure it. So for now will just have to do my Konad by hand. Practice makes perfect or so they say lol x

Yeah she did def say gel nails hun, I just don't see why it wouldn't work on natural nails! She didn't say it did and she didn't say it didn't! Haha! X

i agree - i'm sure the author of the video (on her comments) said it worked on natural nails??

I've just checked again, she mentions natural nails in her (written, not spoken) comments under the screen...

"For regular nail polish users - you can do the same concept
1) Apply a base layer of clear polish to sheet protector
2) Let it dry. Then stamp your image ontop of the base.
3) Let it dry. The apply a clear coat of top coat - add embellishments. Let it dry.
4) Peel off page protector and then apply to manicure using a top coat to adhere to nails. "

I knew i hadn't imagined it!
And you definitely don't need a UV lamp for the regular nail polish method..

Yeah she did def say gel nails hun, I just don't see why it wouldn't work on natural nails! She didn't say it did and she didn't say it didn't! Haha! X

Hahaha. Had to read that a few times.
It still has to be cured tho xx

I've just checked again, she mentions natural nails in her (written, not spoken) comments under the screen...

"For regular nail polish users - you can do the same concept
1) Apply a base layer of clear polish to sheet protector
2) Let it dry. Then stamp your image ontop of the base.
3) Let it dry. The apply a clear coat of top coat - add embellishments. Let it dry.
4) Peel off page protector and then apply to manicure using a top coat to adhere to nails. "

I knew i hadn't imagined it!
And you definitely don't need a UV lamp for the regular nail polish method..

Ooooooh you have just made my night/day lol. I'm using my phone so don't see any comments etc. I did wonder if it would work that way but thought naaaaa lol

Thanks for that info. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow/today. Wooop:) x

Ooooooh you have just made my night/day lol. I'm using my phone so don't see any comments etc. I did wonder if it would work that way but thought naaaaa lol

Thanks for that info. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow/today. Wooop:) x

:) I'll be doing the same next week :) x

these have come in the post this morning, and a few observations

1. They don't have the blue plastic holder protector on the back of the plates. They're just the steel plates.

2. The plates aren't as large as I expected (for some reason i thought they'd be A4 sized. They're 8" by 6"), but full nail images are still bigger than Konad ones, I've just measured them, they're coming up at 15mm wide by 20mm high.

3 the images are so nice - see photos...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Each plate is identified in my album
hope it helps.... xx

Wow where did u get these from gr8 idea 4 putting them in a folder :) xx

Wow where did u get these from gr8 idea 4 putting them in a folder :) xx

my original post...this is what i posted just after i ordered them..

If anyone's still wanting reverse image plates / larger images (for thumbs and longer nails) try here

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I've searched high and low for cheeky plates and XL plates (as I know their stamp sizes are bigger than Konad and Monster Bundle plates) and didn't find this seller until yesterday, I was just about to pay a small fortune to ship some over from the US as there appears to be NONE in the UK at the moment.

I've bought plates A,B,C,D,E,F....

my original post...this is what i posted just after i ordered them..

Thanks very much jus had a luk and these luk fab :) can I just ask....
Are these hard 2 get gr8 results from?
And can u use ur normal nail polishes wif them?
Thanks very much xx

Thanks very much jus had a luk and these luk fab :) can I just ask....
Are these hard 2 get gr8 results from?
And can u use ur normal nail polishes wif them?
Thanks very much xx

i've only used them once so far - great results.

can't answer the other question, only used Konad polish so far..

I've ordered the XL plate B :)))))
Very excited :))))

Omg Picchi. I'm speechless!
:biggrin:

Well, I've had a go! First attempt, so be kind! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335215903.734597.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335215903.734597.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 341
FABULOUS!!!! Even more fabulous considering it's a first attempt! ;) well done hun xxx

Just re-read that and it sounds like I'm being really patronising! "now well done" lol. It reaaaaally wasn't meant like that :/ xxx

Just re-read that and it sounds like I'm being really patronising! "now well done" lol. It reaaaaally wasn't meant like that :/ xxx

Lol! Not patronising at all! Thank you! It's a bit off centre but I'm quite happy! Xxx

Latest posts

Back