Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying out my new m57 plate on my ring finger. Started off with all other nails pink and then got bored so changed to all different colours. Can't decided which I prefer! (excuse my horrible short nails I'm trying to keep natural and grow them).

These are really cute! I think your nails are a nice length, btw. ;)

I love the neon pink color and the stamping, with all the colored dots, are fantastic![/QUOTE]

Thank you Picchi! I love all your nails!x

My very first attempt at stamping

Shellac base and TC
Shellac Zillionaire
Blueberry Slush iridescent glitter-Martha Stewart
Stamp - Black Konad polish
Stamp plate- XL plate 'B'

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335018501.520998.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335018501.520998.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,090

Shellac base and TC
Shellac Zillionaire

They are fab for your first stamping :) x

Shellac base and TC
Shellac Zillionaire

These are lovely! You're obviously a natural. I tried a full nail design this morning with a black China Glaze polish. Oh, it wasn't pretty! I couldn't see where I put it and it looked awful. :suprised:

These are lovely! You're obviously a natural. I tried a full nail design this morning with a black China Glaze polish. Oh, it wasn't pretty! I couldn't see where I put it and it looked awful. :suprised:

i don't know about that, my fingers looked atrocious with all the black polish that I attempted to remove with acetone! I did these last night just before bedtime, then went for a swim this morning and had a shower before I took this photo, hoping to get rid of the black polish that was still on the skin surrounding my nails.
Stamping with full size images is not something that should be done just before a night out, let me tell you... :wink2:

Stamping with full size images is not something that should be done just before a night out, let me tell you... :wink2:

Too right, I'd never get out of the door at this rate! :D

It's great isn't it? I can't see why Shellac top coat wouldn't work. Give it a go and let us know!

Thanks so much for sharing this amazing link. I did this design today on my mums very short (nail biter) nails that are growing and some of the design went on difficult but now i know and will try with shellac :Love:

Loving this. It's such a pity that you could only do it this way and not on a natural nail:(

Loving this. It's such a pity that you could only do it this way and not on a natural nail:(

Why wouldn't it work on a natural nail hun? :-/ x

i agree - i'm sure the author of the video (on her comments) said it worked on natural nails??

Sorry I didn't hear her saying it worked on natural nails. I thought She said gel nails. x

Just watched the vid again. She def said Konad and Gel nails. I don't have a lamp anyway so I couldn't cure it. So for now will just have to do my Konad by hand. Practice makes perfect or so they say lol x

Latest posts

Back