Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've had a go! First attempt, so be kind! Xx
These are fabulous, seriously fab!!!!

Just re-read that and it sounds like I'm being really patronising! "now well done" lol. It reaaaaally wasn't meant like that :/ xxx
I didn't think that at all. I think it's so easy to read/understand things not in the way that was intended by the writer.

These are fabulous, seriously fab!!!!

I didn't think that at all. I think it's so easy to read/understand things not in the way that was intended by the writer.

Thanks Picchi! It'll take an awful lot of practice to get anywhere near as good as some of you guys, but I'll get there! Xx

Here's some with Shellac
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335300708.224924.jpg

Mine at the moment, very Bold, but I love them
Shellac cream puff with konad

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335305272.935763.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335305272.935763.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 331
just did these on myself a few days ago (new plate and was testing it out ;)) it's on brisa french overlay with black lace konad

Attachments

• IMG_1746.jpg
    IMG_1746.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 327
Brought my first couple of plates yesterday and tested them on myself tonight

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335384344.492964.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335384344.492964.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 299
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335384719.030346.jpg

I'm new to nail art and have been very hesitant in putting pics on here as everyone is so talented and way ahead in this industry. I am very good at taking constructive criticism so if anyone wants to tell me what I can do to better myself....I'm ready lol :) x

I have this plate and I have never used it because I don't know what to do with is, but now I've seen your great mani I have a great idea, thank you!!!

Brought my first couple of plates yesterday and tested them on myself tonight
Each design is stamped perfectly!!!! I really do like all three nails, I think my favorite is the middle finger, I love how the textures of the polishes work together.

View attachment 14340

I'm new to nail art and have been very hesitant in putting pics on here as everyone is so talented and way ahead in this industry. I am very good at taking constructive criticism so if anyone wants to tell me what I can do to better myself....I'm ready lol :) x
These nails are cute, maybe you should post them in the "what nails are your sporting thread" too :hug:.

I just had a major nail fail :irked:. I used neon pink on all nails and neon yellow on an accent nail (they are so super bright). And then I stamped with the art deco design on m65. It is a hot mess!!!
My husband just saw them and his face went all :eek::eek::eek: and then he said, you have to change that, you can not go to work with that on your nails!!! The sad thing is he right :cry:, but I can not be bothered to do my nails again, it's 22:30 here...

I have this plate and I have never used it because I don't know what to do with is, but now I've seen your great mani I have a great idea, thank you!!!

Each design is stamped perfectly!!!! I really do like all three nails, I think my favorite is the middle finger, I love how the textures of the polishes work together.

These nails are cute, maybe you should post them in the "what nails are your sporting thread" too :hug:.

I just had a major nail fail :irked:. I used neon pink on all nails and neon yellow on an accent nail (they are so super bright). And then I stamped with the art deco design on m65. It is a hot mess!!!
My husband just saw them and his face went all :eek::eek::eek: and then he said, you have to change that, you can not go to work with that on your nails!!! The sad thing is he right :cry:, but I can not be bothered to do my nails again, it's 22:30 here...

Thanks I couldn't decided between middle and pink, I have a funeral to go to tomorrow and think the pink might be a little bright

It's my favourite plate Picchi! I luuurve the bamboo too.

I had a little Konad play tonite, some designs care of the lovely geeks that posted their pics:-ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335387741.617002.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335387788.636554.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335387788.636554.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 321
I've got my first 2 plates m60 and m57 I think they were, what other plates would you recommend ?

I've got my first 2 plates m60 and m57 I think they were, what other plates would you recommend ?
And another addict is born :green:

*I am grinning from ear to ear* This was my exact thought proses after I got my first plates :lol:.

I have always thought that www.WowSoCool.com Konad Stamping Nail Art was a easy way to view all the konad plates.

I had a little Konad play tonite, some designs care of the lovely geeks that posted their pics:-View attachment 14346
These are all great, and a fabulous way to propose konad to clients.

Latest posts

Back