Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My card is attached to my sweet squared account all I need is the security number and it's done too quick

I admire you! I clearly can't be trusted, at least not for a while :D

I admire you! I clearly can't be trusted, at least not for a while :D

Even though I buy very often there's still loads more that needs to be brought a vicious cycle lol

Even though I buy very often there's still loads more that needs to be brought a vicious cycle lol

Lol it absolutely is, there are things I need but then there are also things I want, sometimes the want overpowers the need :p

You are ALL a terrible influence...
I just bought my first stamping bits and pieces, can't wait for them to arrive!
4 mini colours of Mundos de una
kaleidoscopic clear stamper, black and white polish and top coat from moyou london
and just 3 (out of the 7 I originally wanted) BBF stamping polishes!
I just love the disney designs!!!!!

You are ALL a terrible influence...
I just bought my first stamping bits and pieces, can't wait for them to arrive!
4 mini colours of Mundos de una
kaleidoscopic clear stamper, black and white polish and top coat from moyou london
and just 3 (out of the 7 I originally wanted) BBF stamping polishes!
I just love the disney designs!!!!!

I had purchased a few plates from Bundle monster and Born pretty recently just cause I thought the designs were cute, and the born pretty ones arrived and are actually super cute. Will see how well they work though

Lol it absolutely is, there are things I need but then there are also things I want, sometimes the want overpowers the need :p

Or sometimes what shamefully pops into my head is can we live off baked beans for a week because I need or want that special offer on more glitter.. Hmmm the struggles of this cycle is real

Or sometimes what shamefully pops into my head is can we live off baked beans for a week because I need or want that special offer on more glitter.. Hmmm the struggles of this cycle is real

Lol you are so right :D:D:D

Lol when will it end [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

They are fab love them

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466589407.298974.jpg
I got an ink delivery today [emoji4]

Nail mail so excited to use these
image.jpeg

My nail mail today. Just a few

Attachments

• 1466620150151.jpg
    1466620150151.jpg
    42.6 KB