Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just patina buckle and hand fired...I showed the colours to my nail clients and they were the only two that people wanted.

When I show the swatch of oxblood I know I'll have to order that for the Autumn!

What about you?

I hadn't placed my order for them as yet, because I've been too busy shopping up a storm everywhere else

But I needed to grab some other supplies so figured I'd just do the one order to save on shipping, I was going to do denim patch and patina buckle but now think I'll do denim patch and oxblood. The more I look at that swatch the more I love it ❤️

Is it me? But I just don't like patina buckle

No it's not I thought I'd love it but just feel disappointed! Lol will be fair and give it another chance tho! Haha

Is it me? But I just don't like patina buckle
Nope I'm not all that fond of it either, and I was convinced I was going to love it

No it's not I thought I'd love it but just feel disappointed! Lol will be fair and give it another chance tho! Haha
Let us know how that goes. I kinda felt a little sad when I saw it

I don't think any of my clients will like it, not sure whether to buy it or not.

I don't think any of my clients will like it, not sure whether to buy it or not.
So I saw someone doing swatches of the collection on a YouTube channel last night, and it looks completely different to the swatch, let me see if I can find it

Ha I figured I need a photo shrink we to upload

Ok so here is what I found last night

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.4 KB
Ha I figured I need a photo shrink we to upload

Ok so here is what I found last night

Still not liking it lol it's such a strange colour

How would u even describe it lol like a gone off plum/blue

How would u even describe it lol like a gone off plum/blue
Lol, none of the swatches seem even remotely similar, in one swatch it almost looks like a weird burnt copper with blue undertones

I would rather buy a colour I know will sell with my clients

The new denim one is gorgeous

If I buy one it's the denim one and the gold vinylux

The gold vinyl up is gorgeous

Loving oxblood and I didn't order that one [emoji37]

Me too! I ordered Denim Patch, Patina Buckle & Leather Satchel but I'm thinking I should've ordered Oxblood now too!

Me too! I ordered Denim Patch, Patina Buckle & Leather Satchel but I'm thinking I should've ordered Oxblood now too!

What's so special about oxblood I want to be as enthusiastic as u guys about this lol

What's so special about oxblood I want to be as enthusiastic as u guys about this lol

Before I became CND girl I used Orly and Oxblood looks like their 'Naughty'.....almost a black / red. It was so popular. I will have to get it next time I place an order.

I've been a naughty girl and placed, 2 pretty sizeable orders today! I only had my last delivery on Friday! Once you start you just can't stop!

Latest posts

Back