What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, makes me wonder why we haven't see a picture of you yet. Are you a blonde bombshell? Or just a blonde BOMB?

So you're one of those girls they say..."but, she has a lovely personality"

Oh you are so rude lol

I have it in my mind to show you a picture but these things take me ages to get round to .. I'll find a picture at the week end.

Oh you are so rude lol

I have it in my mind to show you a picture but these things take me ages to get round to .. I'll find a picture at the week end.

Don't bother because I know you will have pulled a picture of some random super model and pretend it is you.

Poser!

Don't bother because I know you will have pulled a picture of some random super model and pretend it is you.

Poser!

Well if that's what you did you are supposed to get a picture of a female hehe

You are a bad influence .. I'm getting as mean as you

Girls! Girls! Behave yourselves.
No, actually don't, you're too much fun.

Tammie, I am sorry about your day, though.

Can't help having a few thoughts on what MIGHT have happened. Sometimes a trauma like, for example, terrible destruction of carnal fantasies can cause deviant behaviour. Oh yes.

Sometimes a trauma like, for example, terrible destruction of carnal fantasies can cause deviant behaviour. Oh yes.

Thank you Dandelionpoppy. You're so kind.

Screw you, Evil Jaqui!

Well if that's what you did you are supposed to get a picture of a female hehe

You are a bad influence .. I'm getting as mean as you

HOW DARE YOU! I am not mean!

Appalling, contemptible, wicked, shameful, disgraceful, vile and loathesome, yes.

But mean, NEVER!!

Girls! Girls! Behave yourselves.
No, actually don't, you're too much fun.

Tammie, I am sorry about your day, though.

Can't help having a few thoughts on what MIGHT have happened. Sometimes a trauma like, for example, terrible destruction of carnal fantasies can cause deviant behaviour. Oh yes.

dandy, you mustn't encourage the mean evil one .. be thankful I am here to absorb her venom or it could be you next!!!!

dandy, you mustn't encourage the mean evil one .. be thankful I am here to absorb her venom or it could be you next!!!!

I would never attack dear Dande, because she is truly dear. You on the other hand, Missy, are nothing short of evil incarnate.

Restraining Order.

Straight Jacket.

Stalker-Pscycho.

That is all.

I would never attack dear Dande, because she is truly dear. You on the other hand, Missy, are nothing short of evil incarnate.

Restraining Order.

Straight Jacket.

Stalker-Pscycho.

That is all.

OOOH, 'I would never attack dear Dande because she is truly dear' ... PAH, do you think you are talking to someone who only met you in May 2011 and knows no better!!!

You don't fool me oh evil one!

OOOH, 'I would never attack dear Dande because she is truly dear' ... PAH, do you think you are talking to someone who only met you in May 2011 and knows no better!!!

You don't fool me oh evil one!

Gurrrl, you just wait til we meet face to face........................................
I'm gonna kiss you.

Gurrrl, you just wait til we meet face to face........................................
I'm gonna kiss you.

Oh dear!!

When you meet me you will be standing on the wrong side of a prison window ... I may bring you some of my Harrods goodies that I bought with the stolen $12k ... I do believe you can trade luxury goods within prison .. the other girls will reeeeeeeally like you

He looks like Bill Bailey lol.

I prefer slash myself, he is god. Axl was a whiney little b!tch lol. ;D

He looks like Bill Bailey lol.

I prefer slash myself, he is god. Axl was a whiney little b!tch lol. ;D

Katelisa, are you like some of esteemed friends on this thread who are sometimes bored so come along here to talk nonsense and upset me lol

Maybe this is all down to 'fatbooth' on iPhone...? Maybe a 'thinbooth' would be the antidote. ;)

Haha, hey at least I won't be chasing axl. You can have him aaaaaall to yourself. ;D

Ps. Im glad Slash didn't eat all the pies. Hehe.

The pictures have been photoshopped girls ... can't you see that lol

Haha, hey at least I won't be chasing axl. You can have him aaaaaall to yourself. ;D

Ps. Im glad Slash didn't eat all the pies. Hehe.

Whatever!!!!!!!! lol

Slash... Mmm. I always wanted to put a tangle teaser thru his 'fro.

Lead singer of Def Leppard nom nom nom...

Latest posts

Back