What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree! I half wish I hadn't checked back- I've laughed/snorted juice all over the keyboard. You two are so funny- the world needs a Jacqui and Tammie comedy show on TV xx

Aw, thanks our little FeeFee xx

You do make people feel welcome,thank you Jacqui xxxx

I must say (and I dont comment on many posts) that you lot, Gr8nailz and Jaquelineanna in particular have got me giggling like a child!xxxx

They do that A LOT! I'd say they should be committed but I would miss them too much :)

You do make people feel welcome,thank you Jacqui xxxx

Thank you my lovely .. so does this mean you may venture out a little more and we may meet on other threads?

They do that A LOT! I'd say they should be committed but I would miss them too much :)
lol, you know our history ...

... Tammie (gr8nailz) has had me put in jail as a stalker and I have had her locked up with a strait jacket for being a mean wicked woman.

So we've both been committed already .. but now we're out again .. hehe

what on earth did I start....

May I ask what Unas Escarlata means?

Please tell me it means something and I have not asked what your actual name means!!!

unas means nails in spanish and escarlata means scarlet, my "brand" is scarlett as that is the name of my function band and my business is unas escarlata.....

May I ask what Unas Escarlata means?

Please tell me it means something and I have not asked what your actual name means!!!

I'm glad you asked! The name intrigues me :)

And oh I know about the jail and strait jackets, but that's cyber jail and cyber strait jackets............ :D

unas means nails in spanish and escarlata means scarlet, my "brand" is scarlett as that is the name of my function band and my business is unas escarlata.....

Very cool!

I'm glad you asked! The name intrigues me :)

And oh I know about the jail and strait jackets, but that's cyber jail and cyber strait jackets............ :D

Ah ha, so you were thinking more of real jail and real strait jackets lol

Wait til Tammie gets back here tomorrow!!!

Beautiful, scarlet nails, my favourite alongside hot pink xx

Ah ha, so you were thinking more of real jail and real strait jackets lol

Wait til Tammie gets back here tomorrow!!!

Well yes, yes I was! :lick:

Ah I think I'm getting used to our Tammie :)

Well yes, yes I was! :lick:

Ah I think I'm getting used to our Tammie :)

Yes indeed, you are getting a little bit brave and a little bit cheeky little one lol

Good for you!!!

Oh, I saw your blog and read the front page .. you're getting enquiries ... how exciting, well done little bird. xxxxx

Yes indeed, you are getting a little bit brave and a little bit cheeky little one lol

Good for you!!!

Oh, I saw your blog and read the front page .. you're getting enquiries ... how exciting, well done little bird. xxxxx

I blame you and Tammie on my cheekiness and bravery! ( not a bad thing!)

I had a tad bit of a meltdown, but I talked to hubbie and he said ' ya gotta do what ya gotta do' So I'm going shopping tomorrow :)

Christ is this still going on? I wish Jacqui would get over the fact that "the bloke" from axl looks like Wagner these days and is unrecogniseable from her avatar. :p I joke with you jacqui! I shellacked my nails now so I will go to jail a happy gal with no broken nails coming up.

And tammie, she will get you for calling her a psycho!

In an effort to diffuse any Axl tension..... Sausages!
That is all x

Christ is this still going on? I wish Jacqui would get over the fact that "the bloke" from axl looks like Wagner these days and is unrecogniseable from her avatar. :p I joke with you jacqui! I shellacked my nails now so I will go to jail a happy gal with no broken nails coming up.

And tammie, she will get you for calling her a psycho!

Lyndsey!! You have been absent for hours and the other girls have worked hard to smooth my ruffled feathers and make me happy.

And along you come just as its time to go to bed to try and upset me again.

Right, now your nails are beautiful wait for a knock on your door, pack a small overnight case you won't be needing much in jail.

And try not to look too pretty .. you know what happens to pretty girls in jail .. and those beautiful nails won't help either lol

I know you are joking my lovely .. I'm not though!!

Lol, I am really. Just in case you were wondering! :hug:

Latest posts

Back