What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever!!!!!!!! lol

Please don't be angry that my man still fits in his 1987 leather trousers. ;D

I'm sure once you get your hand on axl you'll burn off his extra lbs in no time... If it weren't a blasphemous photoshop attempt that is... ;)

What's horrifically scary is that I was actually only 3 in 1987 lol. I think I was about 8 when I properly got into gnr, but I STILL play the appetite cd from 1987. To think that masterpiece was made on tapes with no digital twiddling. I love it.

Please don't be angry that my man still fits in his 1987 leather trousers. ;D

I'm sure once you get your hand on axl you'll burn off his extra lbs in no time... If it weren't a blasphemous photoshop attempt that is... ;)

That's better .. you seem to be accepting this idea a little more than a minute ago ... don't be a hater lol

I've been left by my friends on this thread to deflect the mud that is being slung in my direction .. Tammie will be back tomorrow and will probably join in with you .. she's evil you know.

Let it go, honey, let it go............
You've had a very bad shock. You need chocolate. Wine. And a (vegetarian) sausage.
This too will pass.

Let it go, honey, let it go............
You've had a very bad shock. You need chocolate. Wine. And a (vegetarian) sausage.
This too will pass.
Dandy .. a kind face come to smooth my ruffled feathers.

Tammie was right, you are so dear!

Jacquelineaxlanna, we believe you, he's been photoshopped, take a few kalms, a mug of horlicks and off to sleepybyes. night,night.:hug: and maybe a sausage?

Jacquelineaxlanna, we believe you, he's been photoshopped, take a few kalms, a mug of horlicks and off to sleepybyes. night,night.:hug: and maybe a sausage?

Oooh ... I love this .. I wonder if I should change my user name.

It sounds so beautiful .... I know, take the kalms and the horlicks and off to bed.

I'm relaxed again penners .. thank you lovely.

And as you drift off into a deep beautiful slumber, cast your mind back to the decade following 1987, before photoshop was invented, and when axl was at his finest, and know you will have sweet dreams once again. *hugs*

And as you drift off into a deep beautiful slumber, cast your mind back to the decade following 1987, before photoshop was invented, and when axl was at his finest, and know you will have sweet dreams once again. *hugs*

Lol, have you taken a Kalms too?! xxxxxxxx

...I'm being nice so I must be on herbal sedatives?! Thanks very much Haha. ;)

Oh am shocked at how much he has changed, reminds me of ...

yellow_300x300.jpg

...I'm being nice so I must be on herbal sedatives?! Thanks very much Haha. ;)

Lol .. I kind of hope that you may have read this whole thread and therefore have picked up on the vibe of chat .. I wouldn't normally send a post to anyone that said 'whatever' for instance.

Nor would I normally suggest that because you revealed a small kindness you must be taking sedatives hahaha

What did you take anyway lol

The Kalms and horlicks are working on me and the world is a lovely place again :hug:

yellow_300x300.jpg

I will come back to you tomorrow you naughty girl!!!!

Jacqui xx

I read most of it. I feel the vibe. ;)
It's nice to see a happy thread where everyone is getting along and no toys are being thrown about. :D

You know Jacqui, I heard something about axl rose on the radio this morning and it reminded me of you :) I though "oh that's that band psyco Jacqui off the geeks always whittering on about" I'm sure it was something about them being at the mobos? Or performing recently anyway. I may be wrong but wasn't listening proper. Just noticed this part :)

yellow_300x300.jpg

Now that really truly did make me LOL, very very L

Sorry darling Jacqui...xx

This is what axl rose has to say about the 'apparent' recent weight gain..... Lol ;-)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317941630.335512.jpg

What's with all the mean people? Jacqui was hurting and the new mean people were just....... well mean!

it took me ages to type on my stupid phone that likes to change words but i am picking up for my buddy! :-D :-D

Sent from my GT-I5500L using SalonGeek

Okay Jacqui. How much of my $12k did you have to give our precious Newbie to get her to say this load of crap?

Oh dear!!

When you meet me you will be standing on the wrong side of a prison window ...

I will have been in prison...WOMEN'S prison...for some time. I think a kiss is in order. I big wet, sloppy kiss. :Love:

Momma's been lonely.

Latest posts

Back