What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not when you were locked up in tha strait jacket we weren't.

The rumors of my escape are exaggerated! Excuse me while I speak to my airline ticketing agent....

The rumors of my escape are exaggerated! Excuse me while I speak to my airline ticketing agent....

I am not afraid!

Are you staying at my house?

I've got a dungeon and a new strait jacket for you.

come stay with meeeeeee I have sausages :D xxx ( and the new Pirates of the Caribbean film hehe )

I am not afraid!

Are you staying at my house?

I've got a dungeon and a new strait jacket for you.

See Geeks! She's got her own dungeon!!!!!

Pyscho!

I'm either going to stay with Emma or Fee. They have men in their lives that resemble John Travolta.

Though I must admit, I may bring their men to your dungeon....later. :wink2:

Just noticed my rep points have change d- I now have a hammer to avenge with ;) xxx

lol Tammie - sadly, my poor butchered hubby would be no use to you at the mo so Fee's dad will have to do lol xxx

Just noticed my rep points have change d- I now have a hammer to avenge with ;) xxx
Ooh, can I borrow it please .. I have some avenging to do. x

No I am really not alright .. Unas... yes .. I'll eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, after reading Emma's post about her rep points and the hammer I went to look at mine ... how weird is that!!!!!

I've no hammer. Guess my reputation for brutality precedes me.

You're lucky, b**ches!

I've no hammer. Guess my reputation for brutality precedes me.

You're lucky, b**ches!

Ha ha, but you also 'having an old friend for dinner'

LOL at all of us crazies.

And I don't have a hammer yet either, sadly. . . but I'm "wearing my underpants on the outside"!!! :)

What the hell are you all talking about?!

And trust me Emma, at my age, I can find all types of wonderful things to do with your hubby! :wink2:

Inappropriate?

LOL at all of us crazies.

And I don't have a hammer yet either, sadly. . . but I'm "wearing my underpants on the outside"!!! :)

And for today you are indeed Superman .. or Supergirl should I say.

You don't need a hammer, don't be swayed by Tammie, she'll turn you into a supervillain instead of superhero

lmao - no such thing as inappropriate hunny hehe

That is actually quite scary Jacqui - very glad I am fighting on your team now as you may send me some psychic nasties or something lol

Tammie - hover your mouse over the little blue boxes under your user name at the side of your posts, that tells you your reputation level :D xx

Hey! Hey! You lot over there are the ones talking about hammers, straight jackets, dungeons, sausages, wearing your underwear on the outside etc.

Me thinks you have fetish issues!

lmao - no such thing as inappropriate hunny hehe

That is actually quite scary Jacqui - very glad I am fighting on your team now as you may send me some psychic nasties or something lol

Tammie - hover your mouse over the little blue boxes under your user name at the side of your posts, that tells you your reputation level :D xx

What the hell?! Why do you get to be avenged and I get to have an old friend over for dinner?!

I want to be cool like you...:sad:

Ha! Wait....Jacqui's lame like me so it's all good.

And for today you are indeed Superman .. or Supergirl should I say.

You don't need a hammer, don't be swayed by Tammie, she'll turn you into a supervillain instead of superhero

Hey, Missy! I was just over in the Chocolate Fountain thread.

LMFAO

What the hell?! Why do you get to be avenged and I get to have an old friend over for dinner?!

I want to be cool like you...:sad:

Ha! Wait....Jacqui's lame like me so it's all good.

hahahahahahaha

you are funny sometimes.

Latest posts

Back