What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao you are a level up from me hun, you were avenging with a hammer last month :D xxx ( i think i found super alter ego pics of us 3 nutters also ;))

lol .. did you like that one!!

Spit water across the room. Freakin' hilarious! Loved how you popped in, made your comment, then graciously bowed out.

Seriously....made my day!

Jacqui the ninja...

Woman_Wearing_a_Ninja_Costume_for_Halloween_101022-032311-879042.jpg

Tammie the gangstaaaaaa...

400_F_19807184_kZODHKr48CteaTTJb4PeuVjzrOmgkcgL.jpg

Can't find one for me - unhinged assassin with killer heels and a bad temper haha xx

Jacqui the ninja...

Can't find one for me - unhinged assassin with killer heels and a bad temper haha xx

How cool is that .. hahahahaha

There must be a cool one for you too!!!

Jacqui the ninja...

OMG...OMG...OMG! I love it!!!!!!! Nice, tall stilleto heels,big arse just like mine....legs are a bit of a stretch but I totally love it.

Jacqui's is super cool, too.

Get your pic together and post it.

Can't find one - I picked too difficult a character haha Should have been plain old Catwoman or Poison Ivy haha xx

Can't find one - I picked too difficult a character haha Should have been plain old Catwoman or Poison Ivy haha xx

is there anything sexy with a sau .. ooh, scrap that silly idea.

there must be a kung fu badd ass sexy female dude picture somewhere??

No, but you're feeling better now, aren't you? :D

No, but you're feeling better now, aren't you? :D

Do you mean feeling better over all the terrible Axl stuff? If yes then I am indeed thank you .. much better.

My equilibrium has been restored.

If you are being mean about something else, its gone over my poor head which is all over the place after tonight's events lol.

Can't I have both?

Hmm, I expect you got used to the drugs while you were in that strait jacket in jail. I am thinking it was the only way to tame the beast known as GR8NAILZ!

Mmmm think I may need to diet.....

4ad77e0eb49db6533962e308df221cbd_20010041.jpg

Of course I mean about the Axl stuff!

But I still wonder why you and I have to have lame reps like "dinner with friends" and Brittone05 "hammer, shall be avenged." Why's she so freakin' special?

What the hell, man?

Latest posts

Back