What will our poor jacquelineanna have to say about this....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm think i may need to diet.....

4ad77e0eb49db6533962e308df221cbd_20010041.jpg

lmao!

Mmmm think I may need to diet.....

4ad77e0eb49db6533962e308df221cbd_20010041.jpg
LOL!!!!!!!

Emma, you go and find something gorgeous like mine and Tammie's - you're not having this!

Of course I mean about the Axl stuff!

But I still wonder why you and I have to have lame reps like "dinner with friends" and Brittone05 "will be avenged." Why's she so freakin' special?

What the hell, man?

Hover over your rep bar under you avatar. After x amount of rep points the quote changes.

LOL!!!!!!!

Emma, you go and find something gorgeous like mine and Tammie's - you're not having this!

Agreed! Jacqui and I are sexy and you're a fat panda? Not acceptable.

Stole someone elses pic off their Halloween thread - this is how bad ass I wanna be.... ( and I have a corset like that already that i made lol )

Harleyquinnnew.jpg

I am the chubbier version of Angelina Jolie's character in "Girl, interrupted" hahah xx

Hover over your rep bar under you avatar. After x amount of rep points the quote changes.

Jacqui, you see this crap? She has lazer envy!

You and I have dinner with friends!!!

What is going on?!

Stole someone elses pic off their Halloween thread - this is how bad ass I wanna be....

Harleyquinnnew.jpg

I am the chubbier version of Angelina Jolie's character in "Girl, interrupted" hahah xx

Now this is HAWT!!!! I'd do ya'!

Of course I mean about the Axl stuff!

But I still wonder why you and I have to have lame reps like "dinner with friends" and Brittone05 "hammer, shall be avenged." Why's she so freakin' special?

What the hell, man?

Haha, that quote is from a fantastically funny film called Galaxy Quest with Tim Allen , Alan Rickman and Sigourney Weaver.

The quote is from Rickman's character.

Hannibal Lechter far far far outweights the Galaxy Quest character !!
Hannibal is a serious heavyweight and a master .. you should be happy!!!

Haha, that quote is from a fantastically funny film called Galaxy Quest with Tim Allen , Alan Rickman and Sigourney Weaver.

The quote is from Rickman's character.

Hannibal Lechter far far far outweights the Galaxy Quest character !!
Hannibal is a serious heavyweight and a master .. you should be happy!!!

Oh.

Now this is HAWT!!!! I'd do ya'!

lmao I just choked on my popcorn hahaha I shouldn't be eating it as I am on a "diet" but hey ho never mind lol I figured that seeing as winter is on it's way, I need the insulation ;) xxx

lmao I just choked on my popcorn hahaha I shouldn't be eating it as I am on a "diet" but hey ho never mind lol I figured that seeing as winter is on it's way, I need the insulation ;) xxx

You realize, of course, that I wouldn't literally 'do ya'. If I were a man, I'd do ya'. But I don't swing that way...not that you're not cute and all...that's not what I'm saying at all...it's just, well, I'm in a committed relationship at the moment and....

I just want to clarify my previous statement there.

You feel happier now?

Hannibal says that brilliant line as he is dining on an 'old friend'.

Jen has 'laser envy' this is from the film Toy Story.

And Emma and her hammer 'Galaxy Quest'

So Toy Story is fab, Galaxy Quest is funny but Hannibal ... ha ha, Hannibal - be afraid, be very afraid!!

lmao I know Tammie don't panic I am a sausage lover not a vegetarian ( hope that doesn't offend anyone on the boards sorry in advance lol )

I wanna be a Hannibal :( :(

lmao I know Tammie don't panic I am a sausage lover not a vegetarian ( hope that doesn't offend anyone on the boards sorry in advance lol )

I wanna be a Hannibal :( :(

I thought, what is she talking about.

Then I went back up to your previous post and laughed my head off, never heard it put like that before.

And I know you are sausage mad .. I am obviously talking about one sausage thing and you another hehe

Here is a little taster of how bad Hannibal is:

Hannibal: On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife

"Remarkable boy. I do admire your courage. I think I'll eat your heart."

I must say (and I dont comment on many posts) that you lot, Gr8nailz and Jaquelineanna in particular have got me giggling like a child!xxxx

I agree! I half wish I hadn't checked back- I've laughed/snorted juice all over the keyboard. You two are so funny- the world needs a Jacqui and Tammie comedy show on TV xx

Agreed,who need big brother when you've got jaquelineanna and gr8nailz?!!!xxxx

I must say (and I dont comment on many posts) that you lot, Gr8nailz and Jaquelineanna in particular have got me giggling like a child!xxxx

Good, you should join our little gang now and again ... we accept everyone!!

And as you don't comment very often how lovely that you posted on this thread!

Thank you BexiJane .. :hug:

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back