Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail mail [emoji7][emoji7]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466681299.508583.jpg

More goodies today. Got a horrible cold so this cheered me up!
image.jpeg

Ohhh I'm jealous. Have you tried out the stamper as yet? If so what do you think?
No not yet, typically it all arrived as soon as I'd finished my nails today. Will take it to work to test out tomorrow, and let you know x

No not yet, typically it all arrived as soon as I'd finished my nails today. Will take it to work to test out tomorrow, and let you know x

Aw thank you, it looks nice, a friend in the states is sending me a marshmallow one she swears by, so I'll post that one when I get it x

I'll be getting nail mail tomorrow but it's essential and boring as my daylight lamp died tonight. Think I need my eyes tested as I really struggled without it [emoji33]

Aw thank you, it looks nice, a friend in the states is sending me a marshmallow one she swears by, so I'll post that one when I get it x
Yeah the marshmallow ones are good, I'm just excited to be able to line things up properly with the clear one haha x

I'll be getting nail mail tomorrow but it's essential and boring as my daylight lamp died tonight. Think I need my eyes tested as I really struggled without it [emoji33]
I think I may invest in one of those. Do you think they help much? X

Yeah the marshmallow ones are good, I'm just excited to be able to line things up properly with the clear one haha x

Yeah they look really nice, and then it's not a guessing game :p

I recently saw a massive 4cm one (clear head kind of metalic looking body) online when trolling the Internet instead of sleeping (insomnia is wonderful) and it actually looked really nice, however looked like it had a heavy base so not sure how comfortable it would be to work with

Yeah they look really nice, and then it's not a guessing game :p

I recently saw a massive 4cm one (clear head kind of metalic looking body) online when trolling the Internet instead of sleeping (insomnia is wonderful) and it actually looked really nice, however looked like it had a heavy base so not sure how comfortable it would be to work with
Yeah I think I may have seen one of those too. The one that's arrived today is quite light, and it's supposed to be slightly magnified too. X

Yeah I think I may have seen one of those too. The one that's arrived today is quite light, and it's supposed to be slightly magnified too. X

Can't wait to hear how it goes x

I think I may invest in one of those. Do you think they help much? X

I've been using it for 3 years and would have said it helped but wasn't essential. Having just spent an evening without it...I have moved it on to my 'essential' list and I am so glad there is such a thing as next day delivery [emoji23]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466759219.395794.jpg

Got these hard files I'm hoping these last as they seem really strong

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466759315.781724.jpg

Enailcouture acrylic and pigments

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466759378.109220.jpg

Beautiful acrylic

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466759445.456558.jpg

Pink acrylic

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466759560.131004.jpg

Lecente silver foil I'm pretty sure we can do the mirror chrome with this!!

Latest posts

Back