Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466761449.743230.jpg

Uh oh [emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]

Hold on!!! I thought you were a purebred CND girl! LOL :p

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466761488.303289.jpg

It's my weakness.. It smells of candy floss honestly I'm ashamed of myself lol but I make up for it. I done a massive sweet squared order [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I've been bad

Lol!

I'm sure they were all essentials though :p

I haven't been very good myself either tbh.

I went ahead and got a couple of things and also ordered myself the CND LED... And now I wait (mostly impatiently) for everything to arrive

Do you incapsulate the glitter? Or just top coat? Is it gel or acrylic ? Love that design xx

Repeat after me......My name is CocoAllure and I'm a nail-a-holic LOL

I believe the term we invented was nail-shopaholic :p
whereas nail-aholic should be someone who just has their nails done regurarly ;)o_O

Can't wait to hear how it goes x
So it works AMAZINGLY!!! Picks up and stamps like a dream. The sticky/squishy ratio is perfect!!!

I've been using it for 3 years and would have said it helped but wasn't essential. Having just spent an evening without it...I have moved it on to my 'essential' list and I am so glad there is such a thing as next day delivery [emoji23]
Sooooo I may have invested in one last night haha. I need to stop reading this thread, it's encouraging me to do bad things! Haha X

So it works AMAZINGLY!!! Picks up and stamps like a dream. The sticky/squishy ratio is perfect!!!

Ohhhhh that's awesome, did you take any pics of how it stamps? Where did you get it from? I might need to invest in one myself ;)

Ohhhhh that's awesome, did you take any pics of how it stamps? Where did you get it from? I might need to invest in one myself ;)
No I forgot! I'll try on my nails later and get some haha. I just had it off eBay x

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    247 KB
Repeat after me......My name is CocoAllure and I'm a nail-a-holic LOL

My name is COCOALLURE and I cannot control my spending at all. I can happily spend my child maintenance on anything nail related therefore I am an official shameful Nail-a-holic oh and the LOL at the end

I've brought sooo much that I don't even know where to begin trying it all I haven't even played around with anything how bad is that??

No I forgot! I'll try on my nails later and get some haha. I just had it off eBay x

Thanks Steff x

This is kinda like the other one I was talking about

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    267.7 KB
Thanks Steff x

This is kinda like the other one I was talking about
Ohhh that looks nice! Might be worth giving it a go x

More glitter

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.8 KB
Ordered Candycoat July colour box, can't wait to try it!!!

Anddd some more haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.8 KB

Latest posts

Back