Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467227563.472998.jpg

Relocating abroad soon and not sure when/ if I'll be working so bought those to keep practicing so I don't loose my skills, not the same as human hand but better than nothing!!!

Oh dear ...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    232.7 KB
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.8 KB
I've just ordered 42 acrylic powders and 26 glitters! I'm a little bit excited for the powders to come...

Last edited:
I've just ordered 42 acrylic powders and 26 glitters! I'm a little bit excited for the powders to come...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you are my nail mail queen of inspiration!!! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467242372.249422.jpg

Then I got home to a YoungNails delivery...it was Christmas for me today [emoji23]

Some nail mail last week to trial out a new brand!
So far I'm in love with the pigments from the acrylic powders, 2 sets of the nails I've did using the products,
also may I add that it was my first attempt messing around with White UV Gel for nail art.

Courts x
13578842_558353804357494_295236865_n.jpg Naio Nails - Glam Nails Edit 1.jpg Cotton Candy & Soft Pastel Blue Edit 1.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467280825.671707.jpg

Nails mail is all mirror chrome this week

I am refraining although it is payday! Have my L&P course in 10 days so waiting for after that! Is it worth getting the hand trainer?

Just brought this bad boy, I'm in love have so much make up, now in one place [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467373546.738911.jpg

I almost cannot contain myself I've got some nail mail arriving tomorrow (my CND LED) and then some other things coming next week...

But I've been so sad that everything's taken so long that I just went and did a fab ur nails and MoYou London order. I feel like I need help :oops:

I thought you were a nsi girl ciderella
What brand is this? I've never heard of it
I do use Nsi however I have the majority of their colours and my clients haven't had any new choice for a year so I thought I'd invest in a few more for them. It's CJP.

Ohhh I'm jelly! Are you using that monomer for 3D art? I was thinking about getting it! How is it?
I'm hoping to use it for everything. I be just finished work early so hopefully get a chance to play with it tonight [emoji16]

Latest posts

Back