Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do use Nsi however I have the majority of their colours and my clients haven't had any new choice for a year so I thought I'd invest in a few more for them. It's CJP.
Can they be used alongside NSI or is it a different brand altogether?

Can they be used alongside NSI or is it a different brand altogether?
It's a different brand. I bought and will be using their full system

I'm hoping to use it for everything. I be just finished work early so hopefully get a chance to play with it tonight [emoji16]
Awesome! Let us know as I've heard really great things about it especially with working on 3D xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467392728.298984.jpg
these are my wee treats today!

Awesome! Let us know as I've heard really great things about it especially with working on 3D xx
That's them all colour popped and love it so far. Completely opaque with a thin layer, self levelling yet it stays where you put it. I don't need to file after I applied it. I used the master monomer for all of the powders and have to say I'm very impressed so far

That's them all colour popped and love it so far. Completely opaque with a thin layer, self levelling yet it stays where you put it. I don't need to file after I applied it. I used the master monomer for all of the powders and have to say I'm very impressed so far

Show us pla

I might just have to invest in some <3

Yay my CND LED finally arrived :) (it won't let me upload a pic though keeps giving an error)

Can't wait for everything else to arrive

Ohhhh please let me know what you think about Patina Buckle and denim patch, I was eyeing those today :)
Just posted a pic in "what nails u sporting" of denim patch and love it! Had loads of compliments today...gonna colour pop the rest tonight

Y
Just posted a pic in "what nails u sporting" of denim patch and love it! Had loads of compliments today...gonna colour pop the rest tonight

Your nails look gorgeous and I love love that colour. Think I will be adding that to my list.

Ohhh please do, I was going to wait to put in my new order, but I'm totally sold on denim patch based on your pics x

Y

Your nails look gorgeous and I love love that colour. Think I will be adding that to my list.

Ohhh please do, I was going to wait to put in my new order, but I'm totally sold on denim patch based on your pics x

Aww thank you - my new fav colour for sure although I say that about every almost every colour haha [emoji23][emoji23]

Aww thank you - my new fav colour for sure although I say that about every almost every colour haha [emoji23][emoji23]
Lol I can totally see why

I'm super intrigued by patina buckle as well, It looks gorgeous

A
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467490486.489777.jpg
just put them on pop still a bit undecided about patina buckle?! Oxblood though i really like!

AView attachment 198826 just put them on pop still a bit undecided about patina buckle?! Oxblood though i really like!
Yes I agree, I really like the of look as well, so I think I'll grab that and denim patch, not sure about the brick knot, as I'm not sure how popular it would be (then again red and similar colours don't personally appeal to me, just never been able to wear them)

Wow I really thought Patina buckle would look a lot different, especially based on the pics (of course it's only pics of the bottle mind you)...

I just ordered a ton of stuff from MoYou London and a couple other places so need to ease off the spending for a bit I think

Which ones did you order?

Just patina buckle and hand fired...I showed the colours to my nail clients and they were the only two that people wanted.

When I show the swatch of oxblood I know I'll have to order that for the Autumn!

What about you?

Latest posts

Back